No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs Peterson, Viloria vs Segura: Pre-Report Cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan vs Peterson, Viloria vs Segura: Pre-Report Cards

by Cliff Rold - Amir Khan has done his native U.K., New York, and Las Vegas. Now he brings his expanding star to the capitol of the U.S. Consider it symbolic; Khan is declaring himself at home anywhere in the western boxing market.

Could he soon be declaring himself at home in another division?

As good as Jr. Welterweight is, Khan’s swipes at Manny Pacquiao after Pacquiao-Juan Manuel Marquez III and challenges of Floyd Mayweather are a clue as to where he’s looking. Welterweight is where the two biggest money men of today reside. Khan has eyes on being the biggest money man of tomorrow.

Lamont Peterson, born in Washington, D.C., would surely be happy to send Khan on his way up the scale without the two belts Khan holds. It’s a solid main event on HBO.

For those with access to Dish Network, the remote could get some work. Also to be webcast, Brian Viloria-Giovanni Segura with provide Khan-Peterson competition in the action department. It’s a splendid Flyweight showdown from the Philippines. [Click Here To Read More]

hard to lean towards Peterson because he seems to come up short on the big stages.

Comment

What time and on what channel is the Segura VS Viloria fight?? I want to watch that fight!!

Comment

Segura vs. Viloria is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          What time and on what channel is the Segura VS Viloria fight?? I want to watch that fight!!
          8 PM EST on DishNetwork PPV.

Comment

any streams for the Khan vs Peterson fight ? Plzzz plz plzzz pm me : )!

Comment

Working...
            X