The ultimate respect for JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate respect for JMM

I admire this fighter greatly.

I mean the last three fights have gone against him and he dosen't give in. He goes away, trains like a beast and works on a game plan.

Not only that he was taking some punishment in the fight and had probably had his nose broken but he waited and waited to land that perfect punch and boy was that a punch.

Talk about self belief... He can retire now.

I believe it's called "being Mexican".

Comment

JMM called it, he knew he couldnt leave it to the judges man. he said he was going to ko pac and he did. GOLASO MARQUEZ!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ya as a big Pac fan last night was not enjoyable but it was abit easier too see Manny go out against a real legend and gentleman off the game

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez is the smartest boxer/counter puncher to ever come out of Mexico. Hate all you want but the truth! I admire JMM as well, how can you not?

At 40, fighting who almost everyone in the world considers the P4P King, at a weight he does not even belong at, and still knocking him smooth the fuck out!

Marquez had all the odds stacked against him, but his heart and incredible will to win carried him through and his boxing skills got him the knock out victory he desperately worked for!

This man is what boxing is all about. He's the real P4P King in my book!
          Last edited by -Huey-; 12-09-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

He's my favourite Mexican fighter of all time which is why I was very happy to see him win decisively

Comment

On top of everything JMM didn't duck Pac or ask for any testing like you know who.

He just went in there and did the business.

Comment

There was a video post on here a few weeks ago of JMM sparring. He knocked his sparring partner down the the exact same punch that he KO'ed Pac with. He clearly knew what he needed to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  There was a video post on here a few weeks ago of JMM sparring. He knocked his sparring partner down the the exact same punch that he KO'ed Pac with. He clearly knew what he needed to do.
                  Yes that beautiful right counter. Such eye candy

Comment

My wife recorded the fight on DVR. I may have watched it over 50 times already. JMM threw those right hands with conviction, he wasn't just trying to hit Pacquiao with them, he was trying to punch through him!

JMM is truly a boxing professor. A true inspiration!

Comment

Working...
                    X