No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio: Vanes, DeMarco, Moreno 6PT/9ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Boxing Lab Radio: Vanes, DeMarco, Moreno 6PT/9ET

BoxingScene.com's audio show, Boxing Lab Radio , returns with another packed show. The show is hosted by BoxingScene correspondants Ernest Gabion, Luis Sandoval and Ryan Burton.
    The show starts at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern , and runs for two to three hours.

Scheduled guests include junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan, WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco and WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    BoxingScene.com's audio show, Boxing Lab Radio , returns with another packed show. The show is hosted by BoxingScene correspondants Ernest Gabion, Luis Sandoval and Ryan Burton.
    The show starts at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern , and runs for two to three hours.

Scheduled guests include junior middleweight contender Vanes Martirosyan, WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco and WBA bantamweight champion Anselmo "Chemito" Moreno.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    i got that feeling that vanes is going to check lara's chin. calling it right now 4th round he drops him and lara runs and loses the fight like 117-110

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      i got that feeling that vanes is going to check lara's chin. calling it right now 4th round he drops him and lara runs and loses the fight like 117-110
      You are crazy...

Comment

And I got the feeling after this fight we will never see you post on here again just like that tiko dude.

Comment

You have Lara confused with Rigo.
          Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 11-07-2012, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X