No announcement yet.

I think there should be a sub-forum for the pac-mayweather talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think there should be a sub-forum for the pac-mayweather talk

Until the fight actually happens, everyday its going to be exactly what you see on page one. I would be ok with no pacquiao or mayweather discussion at all on NSB if there was a seperate forum to debate every single small peice of news. I think if we want to actually talk boxing and not just two fighters i think this is necessary.

I dont care who cheated on their wife, i dont care who sold crack, i dont care about any lawsuit, unless the contracts are signed, what is there to really debate anymore? everything is speculation on top of the speculators. a subforum would do this place some good, where the people who only wish to talk about two fighters can do so in peace.

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    Until the fight actually happens, everyday its going to be exactly what you see on page one. I would be ok with no pacquiao or mayweather discussion at all on NSB if there was a seperate forum to debate every single small peice of news. I think if we want to actually talk boxing and not just two fighters i think this is necessary.

I dont care who cheated on their wife, i dont care who sold crack, i dont care about any lawsuit, unless the contracts are signed, what is there to really debate anymore? everything is speculation on top of the speculators. a subforum would do this place some good, where the people who only wish to talk about two fighters can do so in peace.
    Yet, you've posted in alot of 'em. Just quit actin' like a b*tch !!

Comment

ditto. but NSB would be way too quiet if that were to happen.
      A better solution would be not to reply to such threads while starting threads that have nothing to do with both fighters i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum. View Post
        Yet, you've posted in alot of 'em. Just quit actin' like a b*tch !!

I see the mutual respect you have shown me in other threads is out the window for you now.

Comment

This place will become boring if there were sub-forums

Comment

Here's a 'dome thread that Mangler requested for Mr. Boatbuyers' fans.

Cottards and Fattons included.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=343496

Comment

Working...
            X