Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Mayweather Offered a $40 Million Flat Fee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says Mayweather Offered a $40 Million Flat Fee

According to WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, he was treated like an opponent during last week's infamous telephone call with Floyd Mayweather Jr., Pacquiao claims he was offered a $40 million dollar guarantee - but nothing further- for a welterweight mega-fight on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather would retain 100% of the money generated from pay-per-view, and other various sources of revenue. Pacquiao turned the offer down and requested an even 50-50 split, which Mayweather rejected.

[Click Here To Read More]

If that's true, can't blame Manny for saying no. No split on the revenue? Come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      If that's true, can't blame Manny for saying no. No split on the revenue? Come on now.
      I thought one of Team Pacquiao's guys just said Pac turned down 60-40??? So...now they are saying Mayweather didn't even want to split it??? Which is it???

Comment

What happened to Arum taking care of Pacquiao's guarantee?

Comment

well this just proves everything i said about floyd being a punk and scared was right !!!!!!!!!!!!!! floyd never wanted the fight and he had this planned from the beeggining !!!!! once manny agreed to the streroid testing him and elerbe would come up with another way to block the fight !!!!!! floyd fans should be ashamed at themselves for supporting this punk !!!!!!! and if these floyd fans had any integrity they would appologise to me for calling me every name in the book because i spoke the truth about mayfeather !!!! and the lack of morals he has !!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by treason1; 01-26-2012, 01:44 AM.

Comment

You gives a **** anymore. Sick of these chumps.

Comment

40 million........................................... .................................................. ............

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                What happened to Arum taking care of Pacquiao's guarantee?
                that has nothing to do with ppv percentage

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  I thought one of Team Pacquiao's guys just said Pac turned down 60-40??? So...now they are saying Mayweather didn't even want to split it??? Which is it???
                  I'm just going off the article and this is apparently from Pacquiao himself. Not sure which guy from Team Pacquiao said the 60-40 part.

Comment

Floyd doesn't want the fight anything less than a 50/50 is far from fair.

Anyone know how many fights Manny owes Arum?

Comment

Working...
                    X