No announcement yet.

The 18 Most Suppressed Inventions Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 18 Most Suppressed Inventions Ever

Here are some "inventions" found in this link: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...r-2551640.html

The Original Electric Car: Unplugged?

Perhaps the most notorious suppressed invention is the General Motors EV1, subject of the 2006 documentary, Who Killed the Electric Car? The EV1 was the world’s first mass-produced electric car, with 800 of them up for lease from GM in the late ’90s. GM ended the EV1 line in 1999, stating that consumers weren’t happy with the limited driving range of the car’s batteries, making it unprofitable to continue production.

Many skeptics, however, believe GM killed the EV1 under pressure from oil companies, who stand to lose the most if high-efficiency vehicles conquer the market. It didn’t help that GM hunted down and destroyed every last EV1, ensuring the technology would die out.

---
    Free Energy

Nikola Tesla was more than just the inspiration for a hair metal band, he was also an undisputed genius. In 1899, he figured out a way to bypass fossil-fuel-burning power plants and power lines, proving that “free energy” could be harnessed using ionization in the upper atmosphere to produce electrical vibrations. J.P. Morgan, who had been funding Tesla’s research, had a bit of buyer’s remorse when he realized that free energy for all wasn’t as profitable as, say, actually charging people for every watt of energy use. Morgan then drove another nail in free energy’s coffin by chasing away other investors, ensuring Tesla’s dream would die.

-----
    Miracle Cancer Cure

In 2001, Nova Scotian Rick Simpson discovered that a cancerous spot on his skin disappeared within a few days of applying an essential oil made from marijuana. Since then, Simpson and others have treated thousands of cancer patients with incredible success. Researchers in Spain have confirmed that THC, an active compound in marijuana, kills brain-tumor cells in human subjects and shows promise with breast, pancreatic and liver tumors. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, however, classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, meaning that it has no accepted medical use, unlike Schedule II drugs, like cocaine and methamphetamine, which may provide medical benefits. What a buzzkill.

------
    Water-Powered Vehicles

Despite how silly it sounds, water-fueled vehicles do exist. The most famous is Stan Meyer’s dune buggy, which achieved 100 miles per gallon and might have become more commonplace had Meyer not succumbed to a suspicious brain aneurysm at 57. Insiders have loudly claimed that Meyer was poisoned after he refused to sell his patents or end his research. Fearing a conspiracy, his partners have all but gone underground (or should we say underwater?) and taken his famed water-powered dune buggy with them. We just hope someone finally brings back the amphibious car.

Cancer cure should be at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      ------
      Water-Powered Vehicles

Despite how silly it sounds, water-fueled vehicles do exist. The most famous is Stan Meyer’s dune buggy, which achieved 100 miles per gallon and might have become more commonplace had Meyer not succumbed to a suspicious brain aneurysm at 57. Insiders have loudly claimed that Meyer was poisoned after he refused to sell his patents or end his research. Fearing a conspiracy, his partners have all but gone underground (or should we say underwater?) and taken his famed water-powered dune buggy with them. We just hope someone finally brings back the amphibious car.
      I don't know how water-fueled vehicles would work in the long run. I did read somewhere that the Japanese are working on one.

But I don't like the idea that water is used as fuel for driving. After all, there is plenty of demand for water in other areas, I.E. drinking it above all else. How much would be wasted trying to support millions and millions of cars. Same with corn being used for ethanol.

The same way I would give up eating a cow if it threatened Milk. We get a two-for-one special out of animals like Chicken and Cow. With the first, we get to eat an egg, and we get to kill the chicken and eat it too. With the cow, we drink it's milk and then we can kill it and eat it. That's all fine and well.

I like Oil/gasoline for cars. You can't drink it, you can't eat it, you can't use it to sprinkle plants/gardens with it. It has it's sole purpose in a industrial society. Energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        I don't know how water-fueled vehicles would work in the long run. I did read somewhere that the Japanese are working on one.

But I don't like the idea that water is used as fuel for driving. After all, there is plenty of demand for water in other areas, I.E. drinking it above all else. How much would be wasted trying to support millions and millions of cars. Same with corn being used for ethanol.

The same way I would give up eating a cow if it threatened Milk. We get a two-for-one special out of animals like Chicken and Cow. With the first, we get to eat an egg, and we get to kill the chicken and eat it too. With the cow, we drink it's milk and then we can kill it and eat it. That's all fine and well.

I like Oil/gasoline for cars. You can't drink it, you can't eat it, you can't use it to sprinkle plants/gardens with it. It has it's sole purpose in a industrial society. Energy.
        That oils true purpose is to keep the earths crust lubricated and cool...if we keep extracting it more natural disasters are going to take place

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          That oils true purpose is to keep the earths crust lubricated and cool...if we keep extracting it more natural disasters are going to take place
          I won't argue that. Everything has it's original purpose, even if the purpose is nothing at all until we give it purpose. Some wingnut in here said that fruits/vegetables and animals purpose is for Humans to have something to eat. I digress.

The solution however is not Water because what are the consequences of that?

Comment

waiting for the typical skeptics to come and disprove the article

Comment

Water is essential but i think its the hydrogen that is what gives combustion and i wont think its hard to filter sea water, but yeah water is an essential and that is an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                This is perhaps the most insane thing I've ever read.

You do know what oil is made out of don't you?

Anyway the electric car was killed because it was shitty and unpopular, Nicola Tesla did not invent free energy, cannabis oil does not cure cancer nor would an anecdote of a single person getting better be any sort of evidence of its efficacy and there is a ton of research going on into alternative energy sources. Saying that the inventor of a water powered dune buggy was poisoned for his invention is like saying Steve Jobs was poisoned by Samsung for making a longer iPhone.

Comment

beforeitsnews.com

Hahahahahaha..........................

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    This is perhaps the most insane thing I've ever read.

You do know what oil is made out of don't you?

Anyway the electric car was killed because it was shitty and unpopular, Nicola Tesla did not invent free energy, cannabis oil does not cure cancer nor would an anecdote of a single person getting better be any sort of evidence of its efficacy and there is a ton of research going on into alternative energy sources. Saying that the inventor of a water powered dune buggy was poisoned for his invention is like saying Steve Jobs was poisoned by Samsung for making a longer iPhone.
                    Because the all-knowing Piggy says-so.

Comment

Working...
                    X