No announcement yet.

"Hanging out with the wrong people" the cliche excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hanging out with the wrong people" the cliche excuse

I'm seriously sick to death of every single felon and criminal and drug addict and juvenile delinquent using this term.

It's always the "other people" that causes someone to do something or act a certain way.

Where are these mysterious "wrong" people that are so commonly spoken of?

To anyone who uses that excuse, guess what.

YOU ARE THOSE WRONG PERSONS YOU SPEAK OF MOTHER ****ER.

You seem like you've been hanging out with the wrong posters.

Comment

My favourite phrase is "just turning his life around". Yes, before he was shot in the head following a drug deal he was doing he was "just turning his life around". Seems to me he should have turned his life around half an hour sooner...

Comment

^^^^^^ Lame joke from a joke of a poster.

Comment

Well, your social environment and the people around you do have a huge influence on you, especially in younger years, even though some don't like to admit that, but to an extent I agree on your point. Often it's a simple excuse for ****ing up repeatedly and it's really been degraded to an empty phrase to hand off personal responsibility.

Comment

is this not that idiot vito corleone?

Comment

If I cant find a job and my kids are hungry bet your ass Im callin up some of these wrong people you dont think exist.

Comment

everyone deserves a fresh start.

Comment

You need to hang out with muslim people.

Comment

Personal responsibility.

Many folks who know right from wrong and still do wrong, blame the 'wrong crowd'. Many others feel they have no choice but to follow the wrong crowd around. The feeling of defying authority and breaking the rules gets too good.

Comment

Working...
                    X