Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera: Cotto vs. Margarito, We'll Discover Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera: Cotto vs. Margarito, We'll Discover Everything

New York - Former world champion Marco Antonio Barrera (67-7, 44 KOs) is part of the international broadcast team for tonight's rematch between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito at Madison Square Garden. He says the rematch will answer all of the outstanding questions and reveal everything about the first fight, whether Margarito won because of tainted-handwraps or won clean.

[Click Here To Read More]

My thoughts exactly. We will really know after this fight.

Comment

"and hopefully he takes advantage of them" lmaoo even mexican fighters cant stand margarito

Comment

Lol even fellow mexican fighters want Cheato to get his.

Comment

vvgcc

Cotto has a shaky heart thats gonna be the difference.....

Comment

I cant wait for this fight. I think both guys are running on near empty tanks so that should make it an even and exciting fight. I just hope Margacheatos eye doesnt pop out of his skull before the fight gets going. I also hope Cotto doesnt quit if cheato's punches feel just as hard as in the first fight.

Comment

Cotto is going to be a man on fire in there.....Margs is going to take a beating

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Cotto is going to be a man on fire in there.....Margs is going to take a beating
                Cotto is usually pretty brutal when he throws his punches and that has been without any apathy for his opponents. He feels hate and anger for Margo so this time they will be worse.

Comment

I'd like for Cotto to press the fight. Show some strength. Win big, because I believe that Margarito did load them gloves the 1st time. If Margarito did that he took a lot of Cotto's prime with him when he did.

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
                    Cotto has a shaky heart thats gonna be the difference.....
                    I love how people say **** like this and they've never even laced on a pair of gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X