No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Punished Shawn Hawk For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Punished Shawn Hawk For TKO Win

Staples Center, Los Angeles, California - Nathan Cleverly (25-0) defended his title and remained undefeated as he battered late replacement Shawn Hawk (22-3-1) and stopped him in the 8th round of their bout.

Cleverly started things off fast as he let his hands go early and pounded Hawk with hard combinations. Hawk showed a ton of heart as he continued to fight back in an uphill battle. In round 3, Hawk began exchanging with Cleverly and having success at times as he would land his own flush shots but still catching more in return.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kuzmieski... Karpency... Hawk......... Cleverleys choice of opponents just makes me wanna CRY.

Comment

Id much rather Clev face Cloud, Dawson or Shuminov. But it smells to me that Clev vs Hopkins in March @Barclays centre, is done and dusted.
      Last edited by Fishkie; 11-10-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
        Id much rather Clev face Cloud, Dawson or Shuminov. But it smells to me that Clev vs Hopkins in March @Barclays centre, is done and dusted.
        nah

this is his next opponent

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4101&cat=boxer

goddamn doodou ngumbu or maybe that uzelkov guy... or his probably after ngumbu but not before robin krasniqi and then offcourse theres sosnyzki...

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
          Kuzmieski... Karpency... Hawk......... Cleverleys choice of opponents just makes me wanna CRY.
          Go and find a quiet corner and wail away..

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
            Go and find a quiet corner and wail away..
            Cleverleys choice of opponents has sent me into depression. He honestly has the worst resume of any title holder TODAY. name one champion. just ONE. who has a worse choice of opponents.

i mean calzaghe didn't exactly light the world on fire with his opponents either but gosh, clevrley is not even operating on an ottke level.

nathan "zsolt erdei" cleverley

Comment

He really needs to step up in class, big time. Many people have contenders and prospects winning over this guy.

He only has a title because Warren has the WBO by the balls.

Not to mention, hes not exciting because we know hes a slapper. Theres no power in most of his punches.

Promising? Not too much, but if he proves himself i'm willing to follow him. Its going to take a lot of proving.

Comment

I was truly surprised with the ineptitude of Hawk's corner.

Comment

Working...
                X