Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does "closing floyd's exits" mean? (not a hate thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does "closing floyd's exits" mean? (not a hate thread)

"This fight will be a real welterweight contest. Mosley can win if he is capable of closing Floyd's [Mayweather] exits and using his speed along with his power."
    - Juan Manuel "Dinamita" Marquez, WBA, WBO and The Ring Magazine Lightweight World Champion
    what ya'll think he means by that?

cutting the ring off

Comment

Normally I wouldnt play into your sarcasm Obama, but with half a brain you would know it means cut off the ring.

Comment

Cutting the ring off.

Comment

The only person closing Floyd's exits is Ellerbe!

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            whats up with all the ****s on boxingscene..no str8 man even says **** like this

Comment

I think he means stopping Mayweather's "exit maneuvers", Money usually engages for a little bit, quick in and out, and then floats around the ring. He never fights outside of his comfort zone. If Mosley can pressure Floyd and give him no space, and cut that ring off intelligently he (Mosley) can capitalize and punish Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                You'd have to be pretty gay to come up with some **** like that......I mean what straight man would even have something like that on his mind

Comment

I think it's a mixture of cutting off the ring and not allowing Mayweather to slide out to the sides after cutting off the ring, closing the exits on both sides to keep Mayweather in front.

Comment

Hahaha. A lot of very insecure people on this thread!

Ellerbe's probably doing some serious exit closing right now... Haha!

Comment

Working...
                    X