No announcement yet.

if marques loses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if marques loses

will it minimize his ko win vs diaz? if he loses will he go back to 135 and take fights that make sense?

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
    will it minimize his ko win vs diaz? if he loses will he go back to 135 and take fights that make sense?
    No it wont minimize it. and im not sure if he will go back down to 135, cuz after the diaz fight he said he had no more business in 135.

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
      No it wont minimize it. and im not sure if he will go back down to 135, cuz after the diaz fight he said he had no more business in 135.

Perhaps when you are older you can change your name to 817man.

Comment

How does losin to Mr boat buyer have anything to do wit the Diaz fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Perhaps when you are older you can change your name to 817man.

did i ever tell you thanks for the extra 5k when dlh quit against pac?

Comment

win or lose you cant take NOTHING away from JMM. Wasnt any sugar in his Tank....You didn't see Floyd wanting to move down to meet in the middle. If Floyd wins this solidifies what for him.... JMM loses he jumped Four Devisions in Three fights to fight who ? WTF dors Juan Diaz matter to that?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
              did i ever tell you thanks for the extra 5k when dlh quit against pac?

You're welcome. Happy to help.

That tranny DLH lost me 365 bucks real money so the points didn't hurt me too much, bro.

Comment

i guess what im sayin is will he fall in peoples eyes, cuz he is sittin pretty high in rankings and in peoples views, so i guess how many spots would he drop if any.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  You're welcome. Happy to help.

That tranny DLH lost me 365 bucks real money so the points didn't hurt me too much, bro.
                  I already have $50(real money) on mayweather over marquez w/ my cousin. he tried to show me up and acts like he knows boxing. i think the only fight he has ever seen is marquez/ diaz. cuz he kept mentioning it.

Comment

If Marquez losses,that was what was supposed to happen,he has no buissness taking this fight,there is no way he should lose face for this!!The man has heart,he is already great,maybe he should bestow some heart on floyd so he can go fight some people in his weight division!!

Comment

Working...
                    X