Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank/Golden Boy Tug of War For December 8?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank/Golden Boy Tug of War For December 8?

BoxingScene.com has been advised by Keith Kizer, the Executive Director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission, that Golden Boy Promotions "verbally" informed him that their company is planning to stage an event at the MGM Grand on December 8th. According to Kizer, Golden Boy told him they had the date, of December 8, reserved at the MGM for "months."

[Click Here To Read More]

Setting my DVR to record both fights... no issues on my end. I don't mind this at all. We need more months like September!!!!!

Comment

This could be why manny has been dead silent about announcing his next fight. His fight date isn't even determined yet

Comment

Without Floyd, golden boy has no 1 to do battle with Pacman. They better walk on that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Without Floyd, golden boy has no 1 to do battle with Pacman. They better walk on that date.
          That's why they're building Alvarez, while Bob is building Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            That's not true. They have Saul Alvarez!!! He's no where near as big a Manny, but he does have a huge Mexican following that will choose him over Manny Pacquiao. Unless, ofcourse, Manny fights Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              That's not true. They have Saul Alvarez!!! He's no where near as big a Manny, but he does have a huge Mexican following that will choose him over Manny Pacquiao. Unless, ofcourse, Manny fights Marquez.
              or maybe Floyd is going to fight again on December 8th if Alvarez can get through Lopez without taking too much damage. He was supposed to fight Amir, but Amir blew it. Floyd is usually dead silent while he's in the process of making a fight

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Setting my DVR to record both fights... no issues on my end. I don't mind this at all. We need more months like September!!!!!
                But people who want to watch both events live are screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  But people who want to watch both events live are screwed.
                  Not saying everyone can do it, but I use split screen and what ever network is historically more biased, I'll have the sound on the other event. Plus I'll have my tablet and lap top logged in for states while in gym clothes and gym lights on and bag ready to hit if needed... It's normal for me to watch boxing while working out/hitting the bag/shadow boxing etc. Just all depends.. Other times i'm chill with a drank in my hand!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    or maybe Floyd is going to fight again on December 8th if Alvarez can get through Lopez without taking too much damage. He was supposed to fight Amir, but Amir blew it. Floyd is usually dead silent while he's in the process of making a fight
                    He could make a lot more money not competing against a Pacquao fight that same night.

Comment

Working...
                    X