Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: I'd Love To Test My Skills Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: I'd Love To Test My Skills Against Mayweather

The boxing world has been buzzing since last Tuesday when pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. tweeted that IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander (24-1, 13KOs) was the leading candidate to face him on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

While Alexander's trainer and manager Kevin Cunningham and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Shaefer have since appeared on BoxingScene multiple times talking about the fight, Alexander himself has remained largely silent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be changed to, I'd love to clinch him in the ring

Comment

Why is Guerrero so quiet? He needs to speak up and give his side of the story.

Comment

So go to his gym in Vegas and spar him..

The public shouldn't be shafted out of $60+ to see Alexander embarrassed..

Matthysse and Bradley did enough on him to convince me he isn't world class..and that boring ass fight against Bailey made me never want to watch him again..

Comment

clinching is a skill

@Still Blazin

badass sig bro.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
            * Walks into thread to make this exact comment *

* Walks back out *

Comment

you'd fail said test.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

The public shouldn't be shafted out of $60+ to see Alexander embarrassed..

Matthysse and Bradley did enough on him to convince me he isn't world class..and that boring ass fight against Bailey made me never want to watch him again..
                Devon Alexander is not world class? This is getting ridiculous now.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  no more than paulie malignaggi is and that's saying a lot...there should be 3 losses on his record

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                    Who has he beaten convincingly to convince you he is??..

Urango?
                    Maidana?

Paulie would probably have a field day with Devon at 147lbs..I see no reason for Mayweather-Alexander..None!

Comment

Working...
                    X