No announcement yet.

so will JMM give up on chasing pac??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so will JMM give up on chasing pac??

knowing that pac just did somehting JMM will never do and could never..

if they faught again..which i doubt..i think this time around pac puts JMM to sleep for good...

JMM needs to get himself a few more wins before he can even say pacquiaos name...after the performance he put against floyd, he really needs to show pac and bob arum he still has it....untill then..no 1 call out pacquio till the mayweather **** is put to bed

Comment

If JMM beats Hatton, and Pac loses to Floyd, I could see him trying to get a fight with Pac again.

Comment

Might as well. He ain't gettin him. That September farce ruined any chance of a 3rd fight.

Comment

Pac just went orbital.........he will be too hard to reach now. But Marquez will always be the fighter who gave Manny hell.

Comment

Pacquiao said today, "No one wants to see me fight JMM because Floyd beat him so easily".... So they wont fight

Comment

i would like to see JMM/hatton but i doubt it...

if anything JMM should face bradley....

Comment

He might be moving down to 135. 140 is too much weight, for his body frame to carry out his style of fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
                  knowing that pac just did somehting JMM will never do and could never..

if they faught again..which i doubt..i think this time around pac puts JMM to sleep for good...
                  jmm would do it just for the payday.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    If JMM beats Hatton, and Pac loses to Floyd, I could see him trying to get a fight with Pac again.
                    Pac beat an in-peak JMM with an undeveloped right hand. I doubt if a now older, past-his-prime JMM can last the distance with Pac ver.2.

Comment

Working...
                    X