No announcement yet.

12 year-old gives birth during school trip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 12 year-old gives birth during school trip

A 12 year-old Dutch schoolgirl gave birth to a baby girl during a school trip, according to local health services.

"Neither the girl nor her family had realised she was pregnant, and there were no external signs to show it," a spokesman for the health services said, adding he did not know how many months pregnant the girl had been.
    The girl, from Groningen in the north of the Netherlands, was on a day out on Tuesday last week with her classmates where she began to feel violent stomach pains, the spokesman said.
    A supervisor thought the pains suspicious and alerted the emergency services.
    When ambulance staff arrived they saw the girl was on the point of giving birth and rushed her to a nearby building where she had her baby.
    Both "are doing well" in the maternity ward of a Groningen hospital, the spokesman said.
    from the telegraph

How can there not be any external signs? I can understand if she was 400lbs but a 12 year old???

I happen to think a certain Dutch member of BS was responsible
    Last edited by Repeddled; 03-30-2011, 04:27 PM.

She told me she was on the pill.

Comment

Something similar happened in London, Ontario recently. Baby was found dead in the room afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        She told me she was on the pill.
        ****in pedo

Comment

Originally posted by Yuricane View Post
          ****in pedo
          She also lied about her age, said she was 10

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            She also lied about her age, said she was 10
            LMAO!

Comment

Comment

Comment

They have a whole show on some American channel that talks about women who have no idea that they are pregnant until their waters break. Must really suck to hear that news for crack heads.

Nonetheless, it's still weirder in this case as she can't even go to a PG-13 movie yet. So, she can't see a love scene in a movie, but she can perform her own... apparently.

Comment

That story doesnt make any sense. How can she be pregnant and not know ? lol

Comment

Working...
                    X