Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silva vs Bonnar is the equilivent to Mayweather or Pacquiao vs Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva vs Bonnar is the equilivent to Mayweather or Pacquiao vs Who?

If you ask me the UFC is becoming a joke. They are trying to make people pay for a complete joke of a fight! Is boxing starting to climb back and surpass MMA? Any thoughts?

boxing is still bigger than ufc/mma world wide. And i agree its becoming dumber by the minute with their terrible cards. I think this would be like Floyd vs Malignaggi

Comment

Silva took the fight on short notice against a guy that outweighs him by 30lbs because both of the real co-main events got cancelled from injury. Bonnar isnt any good but he's a big journeyman on a 5fight win streak.

So imagine pac or floyd fighting short notice against a middleweight edison miranda or sakio bika.

Comment

Equivalent to JMM vs Likar Ramos

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Silva took the fight on short notice against a guy that outweighs him by 30lbs because both of the real co-main events got cancelled from injury. Bonnar isnt any good but he's a big journeyman on a 5fight win streak.

So imagine pac or floyd fighting short notice against a middleweight edison miranda or sakio bika.
          Floyd would beat Miranda's ass. And bika should definitely not be compared to bonnar

Comment

Why is it that Silva can go up to 205 when it's convenient for him because he's fighting a journeyman in Bonnar but when they ask him about Jones he goes, "nope, he's my buddy." I thought this guy is the #1 P4P? But ask him about St. Pierre and then he'll go, "I can do that fight."

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Why is it that Silva can go up to 205 when it's convenient for him because he's fighting a journeyman in Bonnar but when they ask him about Jones he goes, "nope, he's my buddy." I thought this guy is the #1 P4P? But ask him about St. Pierre and then he'll go, "I can do that fight."
              he's a fraud what do you expect? how can you be buddies with someone when you don't speak the same language? i'm sure they became great friends through sign language. both sports have frauds as their so called number 1 guys. floyd's the same. he will fight cotto at 154 but not martinez or ortiz at 147 but not pac. cherry picking frauds.

Comment

Bonnar may not be the best, not even close, but he is one of the toughest motherf**kers I've seen in the octogon. I'll be pulling for him.

WAR BONNAR!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Floyd would beat Miranda's ass. And bika should definitely not be compared to bonnar
                  Bonnar and Bika are definitely on the same level: good fighters, but not good enough to beat the best in the division. dont know if you think Bonnar or Bika is better than the other one.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post

he's on a 3 fight win streak. not 5

Comment

Working...
                    X