Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr might retire after saturdays fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr might retire after saturdays fight!

check it out!, for those that dont understand, he basically said hes contemplating retirement. I think he was just down cuz he won a fight he shoulda lost and his own country was booing him, not to mention he promised his dad a KO for his 46 birthday.

He needed a fight like this. To know that he has to work hard and be dedicated. HE will come back with a different mentality. This is the type of fight a young fighter needs.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
      He needed a fight like this. To know that he has to work hard and be dedicated. HE will come back with a different mentality. This is the type of fight a young fighter needs.
      Obviously he is seeing this in a very different light than you if he's considering retiring. Maybe he's just not cut out for boxing.

He's so much taller than his father trying to fight his father's style. It didn't work for Marvis Frazier and it probably wont work for JCC.

Comment

I'm surprised Matt Vanda actually came to win.

Comment

he just doesnt want to lose. he knows he cant always stay protected by fighting in mexico. And who knows, maybe he just realized he will only get so far.

Comment

The problem is he's trying to fight in a style that doesn't suit him, he'd be much better being a Boxer-Puncher type instead of a infighter although he does have a hell of a left hook to the body.

Hopefully this fight will teach him a lesson and he'll come back better.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              i do agree, boxing is not easy he has to be a man and step it up that's all,
              if he does than he is considered a chavez if not he never was it was only a last name

Comment

I didnt get to see the fight but it looks like even tho chavez jr. was suppose to lose this fight he hanged in there..there is alot of fighters that had lost but got a win they didnt deserved he can only get better from this and hopefully he does I would like to see him undefeated in a mega fight one day maybe against a boriqua...another rival fight..it'll be nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Jknows View Post
                  I didnt get to see the fight but it looks like even tho chavez jr. was suppose to lose this fight he hanged in there..there is alot of fighters that had lost but got a win they didnt deserved he can only get better from this and hopefully he does I would like to see him undefeated in a mega fight one day maybe against a boriqua...another rival fight..it'll be nice...
                  I want to see how he does against Camacho Jr.

Comment

22 and already considering retirement .

Comment

Working...
                    X