Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Mad: I Will Mop The Canvas With Helenius' Head!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Mad: I Will Mop The Canvas With Helenius' Head!

Calls and messages of support following my supposed “loss” to Robert Helenius, have compelled me to break my silence. On Saturday, the whole world saw yet another travesty in our beloved sport of boxing when the judges dubiously awarded the vacant ECB belt to my opponent, Robert Helenius. So bad was the call that I felt I could have just stayed away in north London and watched Helenius’ “coronation” as European Boxing’s Lord and Emperor in the comfort of home on the telly!

[Click Here To Read More]

As much as people are quick to trash Hellanus, credit must be given to Chisora who backed up all the big talk with a massive performance. He won the fight and the EBU need to step in and do something to restore their credibility.

Comment

The EBU should mandate a rematch.

Comment

Stopped reading at 'disciplined professional athlete'.

Comment

Chisora put on a very good performance and he was very focused and disciplined during the fight for the most part.

It is sad he probably now feels he will need to KO Helenius in a rematch so he can get a win, and that might very well be the case. That is when you can leave yourself open fighting out of character, looking for the bombs.

Upon watching this fight, I think a motivated Chisora would have given a decent fight to Wlad.

Comment

Just finished watching the fight. Definitely a huge robbery! Chisora was pounding helenius all 12 rounds. Showed a ton of will, heart and stamina. Rematch must happen! It really sucks too because it was an awesome fight. Action packed.

Comment

Did 'del boy' write this? Then he's more articulate than one would suspect.

Comment

Tell it Del Boy! Make love to him too.

Comment

Working...
                X