Flashback: Boxer admits he got a gift decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback: Boxer admits he got a gift decision

shame we dont see this more often

Another boxer Calzaghe ducked until he was past prime.

Comment

Timothy Bradley could learn something from this guy.

Comment

nice to see. most fighters will say anything and make any excuse to explain how they didnt lose, even when it makes no sense.

Comment

yes this is refreshing but it doesn't happen enough. i remember shannon briggs vs frans botha. botha clearly won the fight but it ended up a draw & when showtime's jim gray asked him what he thought about the decision & briggs says " i thought it was a draw" & gray's like i've never heard a fighter say that...

Comment

He didn't feel right robbing someone..... that's called class.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              nice to see. most fighters will say anything and make any excuse to explain how they didnt lose, even when it makes no sense.
              thats just human nature in every part of life but i would like to see boxers atleast admit it was possible they didnt win sometimes they cant even do that.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                thats just human nature in every part of life but i would like to see boxers atleast admit it was possible they didnt win sometimes they cant even do that.
                It is a shame, especially in fights like Bradley-Pacquiao, Rios-Abril, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                  It is a shame, especially in fights like Bradley-Pacquiao, Rios-Abril, etc.
                  Cintron Martinez was pretty bad. Cintron was trying to say that HE was robbed by getting a draw

Comment

Richie Woodall !!

Comment

Working...
                    X