No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux Ready To Tests The Skills of Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux Ready To Tests The Skills of Donaire

Bill Emes catches up with WBA super bantamweight king Guillermo Rigondeaux to discuss his upcoming unification with WBO king Nonito Donaire. Rigondeaux, a two-time Olympic gold medal winner, promises to come home with two title belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is way better than PACMAN vs FLOYD.

Comment

Gotta love Rigo's confidence ! A lot of boxers say the exact same things that he just said but Rigo's body language leads me to believe he means it.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        Gotta love Rigo's confidence ! A lot of boxers say the exact same things that he just said but Rigo's body language leads me to believe he means it.
        Yeah, he means it. Rigo is ready and he knows it.

Great interview, by the way. The only thing I didn't like is Guille's reply to the questions about what Donaire's done and Nonito putting him down because Rigo has limited pro experience. "What's he done as an amateur? Who is he?" Ummm....

Anyway, "El Chacal" looks ready as hell. Bring it!

Comment

I don't understand a word of Spanish, but Rigo sounds completely dismissive of Donaire and his chances. We'll see if he shows him more respect in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            I don't understand a word of Spanish, but Rigo sounds completely dismissive of Donaire and his chances. We'll see if he shows him more respect in the ring.
            I wouldn't say he was dismissive of Donaire's chances. Rigo was very confident. He was defiant in responding to questions regarding Nonito's words about him. Basically, Guille was like, "He thinks he's better? Let him prove it on the thirteenth." I think those that are expecting an overly defensive Rigondeaux are in for a surprise.

Comment

the most important match of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I wouldn't say he was dismissive of Donaire's chances. Rigo was very confident. He was defiant in responding to questions regarding Nonito's words about him. Basically, Guille was like, "He thinks he's better? Let him prove it on the thirteenth." I think those that are expecting an overly defensive Rigondeaux are in for a surprise.
                Cool. I had the feeling something might have been lost in translation. I'm loving his attitude right now, and I'm expecting his best performance to date.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                  Cool. I had the feeling something might have been lost in translation. I'm loving his attitude right now, and I'm expecting his best performance to date.
                  He's primed, bro. It's not bravado. Rigo is ready as hell. You can tell he's entering "The Zone." I can't wait to see what he brings.

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish View Post
                    the most important match of the year!
                    I think the fight next weekend is but to each his own

Comment

Working...
                    X