Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asher Roth comes out of the closet (No Shock Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher Roth comes out of the closet (No Shock Thread)

http://cwebnews.com/entertainment/545748.html

Asher Roth to Appear on E!News to talk about new "Gay Lifestyle"

Rapper Asher Roth will appear on E!News during the Christmas Holiday celebration to talk about his recent "coming out of the closet". Asher was recently at a Gay Rights Parade with Lady Gaga, American Idol Winner, Clay Aiken, Blink 182, and REM lead man Michael Stipe.
    Asher Roth, who came out of the closet last week, is making his first appearance on E!News this week.

Asher, who was dropped from SRC Records, is currently the only major hip hop star that has admitted he is a "gay rapper".

He admitted that he was one of the gay rappers mentioned in MTV's Terrance Dean's book. Terrance Dean posted the news on his blog, after he said he wasn't going to name names. He was very happy that Asher came out of the closet before he had to mention names.

Asher, who has been on numerous rally's and marches over the past year, really became visible in the gay community with American Idol winner, Clay Aiken.

Asher was recently at a Gay Rights Parade with Lady Gaga, American Idol Winner, Clay Aiken, Blink 182, and REM lead man Michael Stipe.

Besides Terrance Dean posting the news on his own blog, TMZ.com, and E!News all put out newsletters stating the good news about Asher Roth.

Asher is currently living in a "gay section" of New York and "loving life".

We wish Asher Roth the best, and it has been rumored that his next album has been picked up by an indie label.
    :smh:

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
    Sounds like bull**** to me....

Comment

I enjoyed his album too.....deletes off itunes.

Comment

is this ahit legit?! lol wtf

Comment

lmao his raps were gay anyway. It doesn't surprise me.

Comment

He's gay? :down:

Comment

Wow didn't think a rapper would come out. It's just the most anti ****ist genre to come out to.

I don't listen to his music anyway though.

Comment

WTF. didnt see that coming

Comment

unfortunately for him his popularity amongst the mainstream will likely vanish.

Comment

i still question if this is real? until i see asher say it. i dunno. it could be a crazy rumor.

Comment

Working...
                    X