Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow Manny will be exposed

This is the age of Aquarius and all comes to light

Im surprised Boxing Scene aint up on "the news".

Damn im an aquarius haha whats good.

Comment

And I wondered to myself , what is it about ?

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post

This is the age of Aquarius and all comes to light

Im surprised Boxing Scene aint up on "the news".
        Will he be exposed as a Great Boxer who is destined to be in the Boxing Hall of Fame?

Comment

Are you referring to the Marley article that came out earlier tonight??? Because I was also wondering why no one had picked up on it.

Mayweather camp did not lie: Inquiry was made, what if Pacquiao caught dirty

But I got with a lightning bolt today and that bolt made me realize that the infamous emails purportedly circulated in late 2009, purportedly sent by someone in Pacman’s Inner Circle, which were said to have been sent to Floyd Mayweather agents/representatives were not fiction, were not made up lies pushed to the media forefront, first through New York Daily News sportswriter Tim Smith and then by ESPN’s Teddy Atlas.

Remember, this email or plural emails supposedly asked:

1) What happens if Pacquiao comes up dirty on a random blood drug test?

2) If Pacquiao comes up dirty, can this be kept quiet?

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...o-caught-dirty

Marley claims that he will expose the source tomorrow....
          Last edited by Caxcan; 07-20-2011, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
            Im surprised Boxing Scene aint up on "the news".[/CENTER]

Comment

i just read the news and i am happy floyd dont want to kill the fight he just want pacman to fight clean against him that is why he keep that emails from himself, if Pacquiao comes up dirty the fight is dead and the glory and the money
              Last edited by skillswin; 07-20-2011, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                Are you referring to the Marley article that came out earlier tonight??? Because I was also wondering why no one had picked up on it.

Mayweather camp did not lie: Inquiry was made, what if Pacquiao caught dirty

But I got with a lightning bolt today and that bolt made me realize that the infamous emails purportedly circulated in late 2009, purportedly sent by someone in Pacman’s Inner Circle, which were said to have been sent to Floyd Mayweather agents/representatives were not fiction, were not made up lies pushed to the media forefront, first through New York Daily News sportswriter Tim Smith and then by ESPN’s Teddy Atlas.

Remember, this email or plural emails supposedly asked:

1) What happens if Pacquiao comes up dirty on a random blood drug test?

2) If Pacquiao comes up dirty, can this be kept quiet?

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...o-caught-dirty

Marley claims that he will expose the source tomorrow....
                wow...e tu marley, e tu??

Comment

I wonder if this is real? Because if it is, F U C K, Pac and his team will be looking real real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
                    I wonder if this is real? Because if it is, F U C K, Pac and his team will be looking real real bad.
                    yea, even if pac didnt authorize it, can u blame floyd for refusing to waver o his drug testing demands??? i cant, not at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X