No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Rolls, Stops Martin Quezada In Two

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo Rolls, Stops Martin Quezada In Two

Felix Verdejo continues to enjoy a seamless transition from Olympic boxer to budding pro prospect. The rising 19-year old picked up his fourth win in as many fights with a second round knockout of Martin Quezada in their UniMas-televised co-feature Saturday evening in Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico. [Click Here To Read More]

Cherry pickin !!!

Did you guys see the Trash ass fights from P.R. The bonified "BUMS" that they cherry-pick to fight these so called "prospects". This is bull****. These PR fighters are so protected its so sad. Look at what Cotto did. Stayed as far away from the good fighters( floyd Mayweather) and never even fought a real champ for a belt his whole career. did u guys see these bums records that the pr fighters fought? Thats a damn shame. Stop Cherry Pickin. Ther are cherry pickin American fighters too.(olympic boxers, Wilder, Broner, etc. )

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
      Did you guys see the Trash ass fights from P.R. The bonified "BUMS" that they cherry-pick to fight these so called "prospects". This is bull****. These PR fighters are so protected its so sad. Look at what Cotto did. Stayed as far away from the good fighters( floyd Mayweather) and never even fought a real champ for a belt his whole career. did u guys see these bums records that the pr fighters fought? Thats a damn shame. Stop Cherry Pickin. Ther are cherry pickin American fighters too.(olympic boxers, Wilder, Broner, etc. )
      You hate PR we get it. Cotto fought Marg after marg made Floyd piss his pants avoiding him

Comment

it was a pathetic card though, way below solo boxeo standards even

Comment

I agree Mexicans are starting to do it to how can you be 40- 0 with a belt and your best opponent is a 40 year old Mosley hahaha that's sad.

Comment

hey pr figthers just keep fighthing cuz i dont matter who you beat you can beat all the top figthers in the world be a 20 division world champion and you will never get credit one kid is 4 and 0 and the other is 12 and 0 who could you possibly have them fight with they still wet behind the ears let them get some experience like canelo and chavez did 87 fights in beetwen them and only one credible opponent (martinez) lol be serious kid all that hate is gona give you Hemorrhoids lol lol

Comment

I guess you might feel the same way about the young prospect Jose Benavidez.

Comment

This is about the most idiotic thing I've heard. Look at what happened to Del Valle and Dulorme. Two prospects who have took a huge steps in terms of competition and they both fell short. It's the same everywhere, you start off fighting bums and move your way up. Americans do it, Mexicans do it, Puerto Ricans do it, Cubans do it, Argentinians do it, but because it's someone you hate you blow it up to an extreme. Your nationalistic pride is showing in this post.

Comment

The shoe expert hate for Puerto Rico is beyond any logic. He wants a guy with 4 fight to step up? Canelo and JR had to fight 40 times before they step up.
                  Last edited by jtcs1981; 03-25-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Lol. What do you want, a 4-0 Kid to fight for the title? but even if he does fight and win a title, you'd prolly still come back and say he didn't beat a "REAL" champion. My suggestion to you is don't watch PR boxing if it bugs you so much or better yet, stop watching the sport in general cuz this is what everybody does.

Comment

Working...
                    X