Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of charity work does Pacquaio do in the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of charity work does Pacquaio do in the Philippines?

By now we have all heard about The Floyd Mayweather Foundation. I was wondering about what kind of work Pacquiao does in the Philippines.

Haven't you seen him in the 24/7? All the scholar ships he gives, medicine, food, etc.

Comment

what the **** is the floyd mayweather foundation this is the first time ive heard of it

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
        Haven't you seen him in the 24/7? All the scholar ships he gives, medicine, food, etc.
        I've only seen the Pac-Cotto 24/7. I guess that must have been in the DLH-Pac or Hatton-Pac 24/7s.

Comment

BAM!

http://mannypacquiaofoundation.org/

Comment

Political associates of Manny Pacquiao donated weapons to the Ampatuan family which were used to kill about 57 unarmed civilians - including several journalist. This is a fact.

It can be considered charity work, depending on how you look at it.

Comment

charity isn't a competition man, so with this thread I hope you didn't intend on doing the "he did way more than him" thing.

I don't remember everything I read a while back but he got buildings of some sort made. I don't know what for because like I said, I really don't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoo View Post
                Good to see Pac helping out the impoverished Philippines!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  charity isn't a competition man, so with this thread I hope you didn't intend on doing the "he did way more than him" thing.

I don't remember everything I read a while back but he got buildings of some sort made. I don't know what for because like I said, I really don't remember.
                  Stop being so cynical. I enjoy Pac's work in the ring as much as I enjoy Floyd's.

Comment

The fat guy on Manny's entourage who waved the flag at the Clottey fight, he's a gun runner back in the Philippines. He supplied the weapons that were used to massacre those 57 civilians.

Comment

Working...
                    X