Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Reality Show 2: Martinez Meets Terry Norris (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez Reality Show 2: Martinez Meets Terry Norris (Video)

This was pretty cool

Sergio and Tim Bradley are my 2 favorite fighters. Despite what others may think, they both are true champions that are willing to fight anybody. They both are at a point in their career where the business side of things come first. They both want the big money fights. I think Sergio is too big for both Floyd and Manny and would beat both guys. I think Tim would give both guys hell, but I can't truthfully pick a winner. He may be too skillfull for Manny, but its hard to say.Both have a lot of great fights ahead of them. Can't wait to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      This was pretty cool

You were in an orthodox stance

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
        Sergio and Tim Bradley are my 2 favorite fighters. Despite what others may think, they both are true champions that are willing to fight anybody. They both are at a point in their career where the business side of things come first. They both want the big money fights. I think Sergio is too big for both Floyd and Manny and would beat both guys. I think Tim would give both guys hell, but I can't truthfully pick a winner. He may be too skillfull for Manny, but its hard to say.Both have a lot of great fights ahead of them. Can't wait to see them.
        Sergio Martinez is one of my favourite fighters. Possibly fav.

But he is not this monster (size-wise) that Pacquiao and his sissy fanbase are claiming. In fact, Sergio is roughly the same size as Margarito and Mosley. Manny's last two opponents.

If either Mayweather or Pac say that they are passing on Sergio due to size, that is a duck move.

Comment

True P4P King right thurr

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            True P4P King right thurr
            p4p king my ass....sergio is so pretty tho , he can be the queen...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              p4p king my ass....sergio is so pretty tho , he can be the queen...
              Pacquiao should stop fighting old ass fighters.... and he could be #1 IMO

inb4 a discussion thats been had a thousand times

Comment

War martinez!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X