No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz Feels That He Will Knock Rocky Martinez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Cruz Feels That He Will Knock Rocky Martinez Out

Super featherweight Luis "El Artesano" Cruz said his upcoming fight with the former junior lightweight champion of the WBO, Roman "Rocky" Martinez, will not go the distance due to the aggressive style of his opponent. The fight is going to happen on April 16 in Bayamon, Puerto Rico and televised by Showtime as the co-feature to Juan Manuel Lopez-Orlando Salido.

[Click Here To Read More]

rocky kos him he hits too hard and good pressure

Comment

I hope this fight ends up being like the quintana/cotto fight.all but one well known trainer had picked cotto to win against quintana in a toppled one sided fight.rocky is the favored but i hope cruz can repeat what cotto did.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Super featherweight Luis "El Artesano" Cruz said his upcoming fight with the former junior lightweight champion of the WBO, Roman "Rocky" Martinez, will not go the distance due to the aggressive style of his opponent. The fight is going to happen on April 16 in Bayamon, Puerto Rico and televised by Showtime as the co-feature to Juan Manuel Lopez-Orlando Salido.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Luis Cruz will knock him out IMO

Comment

war cruz baby

Comment

I am going for Cruz, I cant stand Martinez style.....

Comment

I'd like to see Cruz knock out Martinez. Rocky is an arrogant PRIK who uses the cut-throat gesture which is dissrespectful to an opponent. Rocky's face first style will get him knocked out by someone, hopefully Cruz.

Comment

This will exactly go like Quintana vs Cotto. The winner will get the typical Rican nuthuggin crew.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                  I hope this fight ends up being like the quintana/cotto fight.all but one well known trainer had picked cotto to win against quintana in a toppled one sided fight.rocky is the favored but i hope cruz can repeat what cotto did.
                  I owe you a green k. Can't give you any more. Sorry.

Comment

our gallos are so good we gotta match them up cause aint no mexica cas to beat here it seems.sorry ass juarez mojados

Comment

Working...
                    X