No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you fight over words alone?

lets say if you were out and somebody starts talking mad shyt. . . would you put hands on somebody WITHOUT them physically attacking you first?

not any kind of physical threat at all - they aren't in your face in a position where you could risk getting stole off on first, and htey don't push, or make any kind of aggressive moves at all. .

they are just talking MAD SHYT from a distance in front of your boys and/or girl, and other random girls you might be trying to pick up. . i mean they are really firing you up. . .

id hit them right when they are talking

Comment

I haven't been in a fist fight since I was in high school - and that's for a reason - I don't want to get in trouble with the law or get hurt. Better off just walking away...

However, I have been training pretty rigorously at a boxing gym and am itching to punch some punk ass bitch the **** out. Or maybe I'll just keep it in the boxing ring...

Comment

yes .....and if you don't you're a sissy bro

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I haven't been in a fist fight since I was in high school - and that's for a reason - I don't want to get in trouble with the law or get hurt. Better off just walking away...

However, I have been training pretty rigorously at a boxing gym and am itching to punch some punk ass bitch the **** out. Or maybe I'll just keep it in the boxing ring...
          dont you just be itching to try some moves...lol i cant help it its fun

Comment

No. I try not to put myself into a position where I might get physically hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              you have no moves guaranteed you cant relate to a dude who puts work in at the gym

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                I am really - actually I'm fighting in a tournament at my boxing gym in early February. It's a gloried sparring session with a **** load of people watching from my gym. I'm nervous because I've never done anything like this before but I'm excited and the guy I'm matched up against doesn't look any good. I want to put on a show, a boxing clinic like Mayweather, Broner, Marquez, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  you have no moves guaranteed you cant relate to a dude who puts work in at the gym
                  aww damn here we go

Comment

yes i would...dont take **** from nobody

Comment

Working...
                    X