No announcement yet.

Best thing to do/take/whatever before workouts to increase fat burn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best thing to do/take/whatever before workouts to increase fat burn

I'm not asking about what to do when I'm at the gym or just working at home, I've got that on lock. I'm actually quite happy with where I'm at, i'm increasing my strength whilst burning fat, i just want to know how to increase the amount of fat I'm burning whilst working out.
    I am 6'4 12 stone 13pounds

Thanks guys

Someone made a thread here a while ago that seemed pretty interesting to me claiming creatine was the best to take for fat burn, in that it increases your muscle and recovery time giving you more energy to burn fat.

Comment

eat plenty of sloppy joes and pop-tarts before working out.

The best fat burner = H2O, water. It's the major part of the fat burning process. Without it your spinning your wheels...........Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 11-10-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassidy! View Post
        I'm not asking about what to do when I'm at the gym or just working at home, I've got that on lock. I'm actually quite happy with where I'm at, i'm increasing my strength whilst burning fat, i just want to know how to increase the amount of fat I'm burning whilst working out.
        I am 6'4 12 stone 13pounds

Thanks guys
        Keep your heart rate up. In between sets run in place, pushups, sit ups, or anything to just keep the blood flowing.

Feel your stomach during workouts, if it has a cold feeling to it, you're burning fat.

As far as supplements go, there are a million different ones, but they all tend to do the same thing, raise your blood pressure/heart rate. However simply eating clean is what will really give you results…

Comment

Doing your workout, or just cardio before breakfast will make you burn a lot of fat. Just take some whey before working out. When finished wait for 20 to 30 minutes before taking some carbs cause the fat burning process is still going on.

Used by alot of bodybuilders to get shredded. There are supplement to get low bf like clenbuterol or t3 but they are considered as steroids and not with out danger.

Comment

Working...
          X