Clear All

• Cotto vs. Alvarez being worked on for December 1st in NYC

****leaving thread****

Comment

Not at all.

Comment

Cotto dont want none.

Comment

Ohhhh, somebody planning a fight before they fight Lopez again?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Cotto dont want none.
            Cotto wants that overrated bum but just not in September. Cotto calls the shots he won't leave his vacations to fight him in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              Cotto wants that overrated bum but just not in September. Cotto calls the shots he won't leave his vacations to fight him in Vegas.
              If it's going down in December... I'm putting down on a ticket ground level... can't miss this ****

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                If it's going down in December... I'm putting down on a ticket ground level... can't miss this ****
                From what I am told Cotto told them to call back in september and offer him the big bucks. But as of right now there is nothing set in stone and Cotto's team is looking at other options like a move to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Damn I thought this fight was going to go down in Las Vegas I wanted to go to this bad but if this fight takes place in Madison Square Garden the atmosphere will be electric.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    From what I am told Cotto told them to call back in september and offer him the big bucks. But as of right now there is nothing set in stone and Cotto's team is looking at other options like a move to 160.
                    Yea, I heard the Frenchie. If he fights him at 160, I'll go but I won't get ground seats.
                    Originally posted by LasVegas Boxing View Post
                    Damn I thought this fight was going to go down in Las Vegas I wanted to go to this bad but if this fight takes place in Madison Square Garden the atmosphere will be electric.
                    I think it'll happen in MSG. Cotto only fought in Vegas because of May and Pac.
                    He brings in 22k people easy and that's his Venue... why not make a fight there?
                    I hope so because I love going to fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X