No announcement yet.

Pacquiao ALWAYS pulls off the impossible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao ALWAYS pulls off the impossible

You cats doubting him again is a little funny. How many more times until you learn Pacquiao is just to good for any 147lber - bar Mayweather? Your logic sounds convincing but so has every other fight to beat Pacquiao... Don't forget Pacquiao was suppose to lose to DLH, Hatton, Cotto, yet brutally pounded on each and everyone one of them. DLH - Quit on his stall, Hatton - Brutally knocked out like no one has done before, Cotto - turned into a pizza face after being pounded on for 12 rounds & STOPPED him.

Again it looks like you cats are in for a rude awakening. Pacquiao is just to GOOD for Margs. All your conclusions will mean nothing come end of the fight since I've heard it all before, TIME after TIME. Don't be fooled by Roach, he makes it sound like Pacquiao ain't ready, he's just selling this FIGHT.....

Pacquiao will send Margs into retirement, this is going to be one of the most brutal pounding's you've witnessed. Mayweather won't want NONE after this fight.

MARGARITO IS FINISHED, MARK MY WORDS.

WTF are you on about? Pacquiao is the favourite to win and was for the Hatton and Cotto fight.

Comment

Ever since he moved up to 140+ I have been doubting him. These guys that he's fighting is just to big for him. I gave no chance against Dela Hoya and Cotto. I even gave the edge to Hatton and Clottey. Pacquiao have really been doing the impossible as of late, he will be remember as a true ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        WTF are you on about? Pacquiao is the favourite to win and was for the Hatton and Cotto fight.
        Really? Hatton was supposely a 50/50 fight, the same with Cotto. I recall them being to big and strong for Pacquiao? That was just another myth.

Comment

Beating Margarito isn't really pulling off the impossible, he's a heavy betting favourite and for good reason.

Comment

I remember Pac going after Mexico big 3, well he didn't pull it off the first time he went 1-1-1. In that case he doesn't always pulls off the impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Really? Hatton was supposely a 50/50 fight, the same with Cotto. I recall them being to big and strong for Pacquiao? That was just another myth.
              No Pac started as the betting Fav against both Hatton & Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                I remember Pac going after Mexico big 3, well he didn't pull it off the first time he went 1-1-1. In that case he doesn't always pulls off the impossible
                That's correct.

but he went 4-0 against them after-wards. That qualifies as close to impossible.

Comment

war pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And yet Pacquiao is about to pull of the impossible again... it's impossible for him to lose to Margarito.

Marg TKO 11

Just kidding. Pac TKO7

Comment

Working...
                    X