Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Beats Ricky Burns Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Beats Ricky Burns Mega Gallery

Terrence Crawford beat Ricky Burns on points to take over the WBO lightweight title in Glasgow on Saturday night. Crawford won 115-112 on two cards and 115-111 on the third after an irresistible performance in a fight to remember. Burns, boxing at home in front of his local supporters, was simply outclassed by the southpaw challenger, who retained his undefeated record, winning his 24th professional bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Promoters / matchmakers / fans - your fighter will not be able to beat an elite fighter by fighting domestic bums, you have to step up their level of comp period, Burns was good but he has not faced enough good fighters to improve, this is why they better begin to raise GGG 's level of opposition(condolences to his family). The Andy Lee's / Darren Barkers / Martin Murrays / Mathew Maclins / Daniel Geales will do nothing to prepare him for elite fighters / slick fighters / fighters that can and will go the distance...

Comment

I think Burns could fight on HBO or Showtime and still win most of the fights, he just won't beat Crawford, Vazquez or Beltran

Comment

Yeah technically he ended Burns reign. But anyone with a brain knows Beltran already ended that reign last year. I hope Arum makes Crawford Beltran next.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          Yeah technically he ended Burns reign. But anyone with a brain knows Beltran already ended that reign last year. I hope Arum makes Crawford Beltran next.
          Most likely next....or him vs Vasquez....but most likely Crawford vs Beltran next.

Comment

If Mikey-Gamboa doesn't get done. Mikey-Crawford is just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I think Burns could fight on HBO or Showtime and still win most of the fights, he just won't beat Crawford, Vazquez or Beltran
              You left out a lot of people, but nobody else wants to go to Scotland and now there's no reason to.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                You left out a lot of people, but nobody else wants to go to Scotland and now there's no reason to.
                Yes there is. £££/$$$

Burns can sell out 10k-12k venues.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                  If Mikey-Gamboa doesn't get done. Mikey-Crawford is just as good.
                  Both are managed by Cameroon Duncan, I think. I don't know if that makes it easier or harder to happen.

Comment

I bet money on burns just because he has tattoos. I thought for sure that tribal made him unbeatable.

Comment

Working...
                    X