A-Sexuality.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Sexuality.....

Hi there...

I was having an interesting discussion with my friends Father the other day and he commented that he had never seen me with a woman or expressed any interest in them....

When I got home I actually gave the dicussion some thought and realised he was right. Even when growing up through puberty I never really showed much interest in them. When my friends in school would get together to "get some chicks" I never once went with them and was happier to go to the Libary instead and just read books."

Now at first I thought I was just shy and unconfident around women but i'll always remember the day where this girl advanced on me sexually (i was in college at the time) and I literally just pushed her away she was quite pretty but the thought of being intimate with her just made me uncomfortable for some reason.

I suppose my question is how real is a-sexuality cud it apply to me or is it just deeper psychological issues.

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
    Hi there...

I was having an interesting discussion with my friends Father the other day and he commented that he had never seen me with a woman or expressed any interest in them....

Maybe he just wanted to sell his daughter to you. Interesting way of pimping tis.

Comment

Hi there...

When I got home I actually gave the dicussion some thought and realised he was right. Even when growing up through puberty I never really showed much interest in them. When my friends in school would get together to "get some chicks" I never once went with them and was happier to go to the Libary instead and just read books."

Now at first I thought I was just shy and unconfident around women but i'll always remember the day where this girl advanced on me sexually (i was in college at the time) and I literally just pushed her away she was quite pretty but the thought of being intimate with her just made me uncomfortable for some reason.

I suppose my question is how real is a-sexuality cud it apply to me or is it just deeper psychological issues.
      Check with a doctor, asexuality really means that your hormonal profile (especially testosterone and estrogen properties are not in order) is messed up. Now asexuality by itself is not nearly as scary as the health problems that a bad hormonal profile leads to.
      Say, how is your sense of smell and body composition?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Check with a doctor, asexuality really means that your hormonal profile (especially testosterone and estrogen properties are not in order) is messed up. Now asexuality by itself is not nearly as scary as the health problems that a bad hormonal profile leads to.
        Say, how is your sense of smell and body composition?
        body composition well i'm 5"11 175 lbs around 9% BF sense of smell is terrible i'm always the last to realise if something smells off in the fridge...lol

Comment

Well if you don't mind me asking are you a virgin? because I was never chasing pussy much at all until I got it the 1st time then I was hooked and realize why guys are doing stupid things over it.

Comment

Almost certain this is a troll thread, but plenty of great people have been asexual like Chopin and perhaps Tesla.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Well if you don't mind me asking are you a virgin? because I was never chasing pussy much at all until I got it the 1st time then I was hooked and realize why guys are doing stupid things over it.
              Yes I am thats interesting thnx for the response

Comment

so you're saying you choose not to chase tail?

I'm kinda similar to you in the female department except I'm too shy around women. Given the opportunity, I'd be all up on women every chance I could get, whereas you would rather go play D&D

Comment

Originally posted by CravenMoorehead View Post
                  so you're saying you choose not to chase tail?

I'm kinda similar to you in the female department except I'm too shy around women. Given the opportunity, I'd be all up on women every chance I could get, whereas you would rather go play D&D
                  I think thats an accurate description wether the dis interest in women is purely social or biological thats what I've always been unsure about....

Comment

I think thats an accurate description wether the dis interest in women is purely social or biological thats what I've always been unsure about....
                    Do you get aroused by women. Do you get off on pron? Do you ever fantasize about certain girls you've seen or encountered?

If so, it could be your social conditioning. You need to get out of your comfort zone. That's why you choose to hit the books instead because you feel safer there... That's the problem I have. I also don't have many friends which makes it more difficult.

If not, it could be something biological. some kind of hormonal imbalance

Comment

Working...
                    X