No announcement yet.

Jon Fitch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Fitch

Deserves a rematch with GSP. I don't think he can beat GSP but I think he deserves another shot at GSP.

What do you guys think? He has racked up some dominant victories since their first fight.

**** that. jon fish is GSP lite.
    doesn't strike because he CAN'T! Gsp doesn't strike because he WONT.

Comment

I honestly just want gsp to move up to middleweight permanently, there's no one left in the ww division who can beat him

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
        I honestly just want gsp to move up to middleweight permanently, there's no one left in the ww division who can beat him
        Josh Koscheck smiles at this post.

Comment

Boring or not, Fitch deserves a shot if GSP sticks around.

Comment

Fitch needs another 2 solid wins before another shot. There just isn't a market out there that wants to see fight fight period, let alone for a title.

Fitch barely made it out of his fight with Mike Pierce.

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                Fitch needs another 2 solid wins before another shot. There just isn't a market out there that wants to see fight fight period, let alone for a title.

Fitch barely made it out of his fight with Mike Pierce.
                He would have beaten Thiago Alves if he wern't to pull out then he would have really deserved another shot at GSP but since the fight didn't happen, Fitch didn't get a big marketable win last night but it's not his fault.

All I'm saying is, If GSP stays at 170, I don't see anyone else who deserves a shot at the belt more than Fitch. He is 12-1 in the ufc.

Comment

Everybody is really high on Paulo Thiago and who's the first man to beat/dominate him?

Comment

i dont think Dana likes him much, he'll probably have to beat every contender in the UFC before he gets another shot

When asked if Fitch might be awarded a rematch next with St. Pierre, White described the wrestler as “in the mix.” White then suggested a bout between Fitch and his AKA teammate Josh Koscheck to determine a clearer No. 1 contender. Fitch declined the offer, to which White responded that the fighter must not want a title shot bad enough.

“If that fight happened, it would happen in our gym with the doors closed,” said Fitch.

“That would make a lot money,” deadpanned White.

White said a May bout between Koscheck and rising contender Paul Daley would figure into the company’s next welterweight moves. Thiago Alves, who was sidelined on Thursday for an irregular brain scan in his pre-fight exams and pulled from the card, is expected to make a speedier return than first anticipated as well. White did not rule out re-scheduling the Fitch-Alves rematch again.
                    i dont care much for Dana, but that line was funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                    X