Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Kizer: We tested Pacquiao and Mayweather when we thought they were gonna fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Kizer: We tested Pacquiao and Mayweather when we thought they were gonna fight

I watched this video a few days ago and i thought it was an interesting video. I'm not sure if it has been posted before seeing as it is 5 months old.

Video only has 339 views so i'm sure many here have yet to watch it......enjoy.

Go to 8 min mark.

Whoa! So according to Keith Kizer, both Manny and Floyd were subjected to random testing and neither failed their tests.

I bet this cleared all doubts Floyd had in fighting Manny, since the test issue was solved. Seems like the sport of boxing is clean for now.

Comment

The boxing commissions don't do random testing and they can't catch the HGH or EPO cheats. That video doesn't imply it was random either.

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
        I watched this video a few days ago and i thought it was an interesting video. I'm not sure if it has been posted before seeing as it is 5 months old.

Video only has 339 views so i'm sure many here have yet to watch it......enjoy.

Go to 8 min mark.

He also mentioned one very important aspect. It is easier to monitor and check a boxer for drugs if he fights on a regular basis than one who takes long vacations between fights.

Comment

Yeah, they gave them a couple days notice and asked them to pee once.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
            Whoa! So according to Keith Kizer, both Manny and Floyd were subjected to random testing and neither failed their tests.

I bet this cleared all doubts Floyd had in fighting Manny, since the test issue was solved. Seems like the sport of boxing is clean for now.

erm...NO. This was reported at the time. It's not news. It was at the height of negotiation one and the NSAC in some kind of move to defend their credibility (or god knows what) ordered that both fighters be tested. The fighters knew about it before it happened and i believe it was only urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
              The boxing commissions don't do random testing and they can't catch the HGH or EPO cheats. That video doesn't imply it was random either.

They don't even test for HGH or EPO, so it wouldn't matter even if it was RANDOM blood and urine.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Yeah, they gave them a couple days notice and asked them to pee once.
                Do you know better than the commission?

Comment

So if both passed the test, then why Floydie and his loyalist fans keep on insisting on the random Blood test?

Pacphobia?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                    Do you know better than the commission?
                    Why are you such a ****ing idiot? That's what they did. Whether I know better or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X