Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF? Obama picks Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF? Obama picks Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff.

I don't think he could've found a slimier POS if he tried, wonder if his seat on the Freddie Mac board had anything to do with it. The same guy that says Republicans can go FCK themselves.

So much for Centrist Obama.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-06-2008, 09:07 PM.

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I don't think he could've found a slimier POS if he tried, wonder if his seat on the Freddie Mac board had anything to do with it. The same guy that says Republicans can go FCK themselves.

So much for Centrist Obama.
    Welcome, Zionist Obama.

Comment

There's the story about the time he sent a rotting fish to a pollster who had angered him. There's the story about how his right middle finger was blown off by a Syrian tank when he was in the Israeli army. And there's the story of how, the night after Clinton was elected, Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting "Dead! . . . Dead! . . . Dead!" and plunging the knife into the table after every name. "When he was done, the table looked like a lunar landscape," one campaign veteran recalls. "It was like something out of The Godfather. But that's Rahm for you."

Of the three stories, only the second is a myth -- Emanuel lost the finger to a meat slicer as a teenager and never served in the Israeli army.

A psychopathic liar, cool. The most confrontational and partisan person Obama could find, cool.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics.../the_enforcer/
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-06-2008, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
        Welcome, Zionist Obama.
        2 days since he's been elected.

The stock market has dropped 10%.

Putin looks like he will reclaim Russian presidency.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...in-months.html

Russia putting missiles near Polish border and will "neutralize, if necessary" a planned US antimissile system.

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...,6184766.story

Obama selects the most confrontational and partisan idiot he could find as his Chief of Staff.

Not looking good.

Comment

Listen to Rush and Sean today Jimbo because this was what they were talking about. Didn't take long for those neo cons to get riled up after just one move.

Comment

Hannity looked like he got ****ed by a shovel today. Combs was dropping jokes on that ass....LMAAOO.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Hannity looked like he got ****ed by a shovel today. Combs was dropping jokes on that ass....LMAAOO.
              Yeah I watched a little bit of it too. He deserves everything he gets. I wish I could have been there the moment Obama was elected so I could see the look on his face, it would have been priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                Listen to Rush and Sean today Jimbo because this was what they were talking about. Didn't take long for those neo cons to get riled up after just one move.
                The messed up thing is,
                1. I believe in abortion (there are too many unwanted children in this world as it is, I wouldn't bring a ******ed baby into this world, women that are raped should definitely be allowed to have one, etc.)
                2. I'm not a religious fanatic (I think religion for the most part does a lot of good in bringing people together and I do think there is good and evil, that there is something magical about life, but I don't attend church or read the bible.)
                3. I'm not against immigration (most of them are hard working, productive members of society and at least one wheel would fall off the system without them, plus my grandfather was from Mexico.)

I do consider myself a conservative, but I don't think the Republican party represents me any more. We certainly didn't head towards a smaller government and less spending the last 8 years.

I'm definitely not a democrat, though I do think a certain amount of balance is needed and some good comes from some of their policies, in moderation. But a Congress run by Natzi Pelosi, Harold Reid, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd without a Pres to veto them would have been a nightmare if they'd reached the filibuster proof mark.

Jindal/Pawlenty 2012, I'm liking what I see from those two so far, especially Jindal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  The messed up thing is,
                  1. I believe in abortion (there are too many unwanted children in this world as it is, I wouldn't bring a ******ed baby into this world, women that are raped should definitely be allowed to have one, etc.)
                  2. I'm not a religious fanatic (I think religion for the most part does a lot of good in bringing people together and I do think there is good and evil, that there is something magical about life, but I don't attend church or read the bible.)
                  3. I'm not against immigration (most of them are hard working, productive members of society and at least one wheel would fall off the system without them, plus my grandfather was from Mexico.)

I do consider myself a conservative, but I don't think the Republican party represents me any more. We certainly didn't head towards a smaller government and less spending the last 8 years.

I'm definitely not a democrat, though I do think a certain amount of balance is needed and some good comes from some of their policies, in moderation. But a Congress run by Natzi Pelosi, Harold Reid, Barney Frank and Chris Dodd without a Pres to veto them would have been a nightmare if they'd reached the filibuster proof mark.

Jindal/Pawlenty 2012, I'm liking what I see from those two so far, especially Jindal.
                  Yep the GOP needs to regroup and come with a better gameplan. Don't know too much about those too yet, but please for the love of god don't make Palin the top choice in 2012 because the fate will be the same the way it was this year.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    Yeah I watched a little bit of it too. He deserves everything he gets. I wish I could have been there the moment Obama was elected so I could see the look on his face, it would have been priceless.
                    It's not even politics with Hannity. He is just one of those guys that looks like he needs to get his ass stomped out. You know what I'm talking about, Incu?

Comment

Working...
                    X