No announcement yet.

Sparring sesh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparring sesh

Only got one round of footy in. Please critique mah boxin'.

I'm the shirtless dude.

A few times (Maybe I'm tired i'll rewatch tomorrow) I think I saw you hang your left hook out a bit. As in not bringing it back fast enough. Other times I noticed your chin seems a little out after the delivery of a right hand. Right at the end you kind o had to turn your face into your arm you were throwing with (right) and exposed your entire face. A few times I also noticed (again either im tired and not in my right mind) you sometimes pull the right a little much too which exposes the chin further. Maybe try tucking your chin a bit into your left shoulder so you can pull your right hand back and get your left shoulder forward to change the angle. I think that would work with your stance that way youre not getting caught with that right or having to turn away. Plus you could push off with the jab. You got more comfortable a bit into it though so on round is hard to critique. Hope it helps a bit. Watch the lead foot also when shooting a double jab so that youre not giving it up with the feet first/try not to stomp before it but with it.

Comment

Got him with a nice right at 1:30 I like that one.

Yeah I kinda felt a lot of times your left hand could have snapped a bit more as well.

Good stuff though.

Just to clarify - you seem to have a good left hand, but as the above poster said, sometiems it doesn't snap back enough.
      Last edited by Locche; 02-16-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

You got more relaxed a bit into it though so on circular is difficult to review. Wish it allows a bit. Observe the cause feet also when capturing a dual jab so that you're not providing it up with you first/try not to beat before it but with it.

Cary Personal Trainer
        Last edited by Dasim22; 12-03-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X