No announcement yet.

Set up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set up?

Today I got set up with this girl. One of my workmates who I get on with and have a laugh with has got a daughter my age and shes been chatting bout her for a while now, like trying to hint would I be interested type ****. Anyway today they blatantly set it up so the daughter would be waiting when I finished work so she could give me a lift back. She’s a great girl, real funny and I got on her with her properly well...but shes a big girl! I aint saying shes fat but **** me I wouldn’t like her bouncing on top of me.

So now her moms probably gonna be trying to set something up for us but I’m gonna have to tell her in a nice way I aint interested. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a shallow ****er cause I actually got on with her about about a thousand times better than a lot of the girls I usually go for who turn out to bore the **** out of me.

Anyway, anyone else got any stories of being set up and it going horribly wrong or anything? I’m curious now...

P.S. If you happen be reading this and are the girl I am talking about, or her mother or friends or brother or distant ****ing relative in outer Mongolia that happened to hear about this ****, then....this story aint true. I’m lying! it never happened and if it did the girl aint that big, just erm... maybe chubby or something, but very pretty...erm...yeah

Lol. Harsh. Its apity if you get on with her if she doesnt make you Zzzz you got something good going on. maybe you hsould see if you could give her a try. If not just be polite and say youre not looking etc.

Comment

Go with ur gut (no pun intended).
      Dont feel guilty because u dont fanncy her for whatever reason, whether its her size or her annoying laugh.
      Thats just the way it is.

Ive been attracted to all types but i still have my preferences. Theyre just bendy.

If u actually like her, than maybe hang out with her as a mate. Thats beter than running off. Maybe she has some hot friends! lol. Or u could go on the pull together.

Comment

before u blow her off, think about what Captain Spaulding says, son:

" i like em with a little more meat on their bones, the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin "

Comment

date her and make her fall in love with u then tell her to lose weight when its clear she doesnt wanna lose u and will do ne thing,they she will think she is to fat to get some1 else and will do it and when she gets skinny she will be even more in love with u cause u helped her with her weight problem. damn im good

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
            Today I got set up with this girl. One of my workmates who I get on with and have a laugh with has got a daughter my age and shes been chatting bout her for a while now, like trying to hint would I be interested type ****. Anyway today they blatantly set it up so the daughter would be waiting when I finished work so she could give me a lift back. She’s a great girl, real funny and I got on her with her properly well...but shes a big girl! I aint saying shes fat but **** me I wouldn’t like her bouncing on top of me.

So now her moms probably gonna be trying to set something up for us but I’m gonna have to tell her in a nice way I aint interested. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a shallow ****er cause I actually got on with her about about a thousand times better than a lot of the girls I usually go for who turn out to bore the **** out of me.

Anyway, anyone else got any stories of being set up and it going horribly wrong or anything? I’m curious now...

P.S. If you happen be reading this and are the girl I am talking about, or her mother or friends or brother or distant ****ing relative in outer Mongolia that happened to hear about this ****, then....this story aint true. I’m lying! it never happened and if it did the girl aint that big, just erm... maybe chubby or something, but very pretty...erm...yeah
            Everybody been thru the bad hookup deal at some point. I've had a few. Basically homies' bitches' friends they thought I'd luv but turned out to be skeezers, ugly, fat, etc. I don't **** wit that **** no more. At least when you get your own ***** you know ahead of time for the most part what you gettin into.

Comment

Working...
            X