No announcement yet.

If Squealpiggy lived during in germany during the Nazi reign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Squealpiggy lived during in germany during the Nazi reign

Would he be anti-jewish and help the gouvernement to catch jews. Cause it seems he accepts everything the gouvernement says blindly.

red k sent. troll.

Comment

And if he lived in the 19th century he would probably have been a christian calling Darwin a nutjob.

Comment

Originally posted by FastForward View Post
        Would he be anti-jewish and help the gouvernement to catch jews. Cause it seems he accepts everything the gouvernement says blindly.
        It would be a strong point, if you used your original account.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          It would be a strong point, if you used your original account.
          it got banned. Im not an alt

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            red k sent. troll.
            How am I a troll? there where a lot of good Germans citizens who helped the governement catch jews because they tought it was the right thing to do. So what makes you think Piggy wouldn't be one of them

Comment

Piggy red k'd me but doesnt feel like posting in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                Yes. And in the 15th century, he would have been one of those calling Columbus a nutcase for thinking the world isn't flat.
                Yeah and in the 1950's he would have built a fallout shelter in his back garden to protect him from nuclear attacks from the evil atheist Soviets

Comment

Originally posted by FastForward View Post
                  Piggy red k'd me but doesnt feel like posting in this thread
                  I sent you red K for being a bad sockpuppet. I did have a comment to make in this thread but I got sidetracked making dinner. I had steak. It was awesome, thankyou.

In any case your feeble attempt at trollery conceals a fascinating question about the banality of evil. Not everybody in Nazi Germany was Hitler, Himmler and Goebbels. Not all Nazis were bad people, considering that everyone in the German military was a de-facto Nazi and there was a wartime draft.

The fact is that the people who drove Jews out of their businesses and into the ghettos, the people who fed and clothed the men who ran the death camps, even the exterminators themselves were not exceptional paragons of evil. They were ordinary Germans, ordinary people.

Rather like the people who kept slaves, the people who deliberately infected Native Americans with Anthrax, the people who burned witches, stoned adulterers, lynched black men... they were all ordinary people with all of their egos, frailties and capacity for monstrous acts.

It's very easy to sit in front of a computer insulated from the reality of history by seventy years and thousands of miles and say "I wouldn't have done this if I was a German under Hitler, but this other person would!" It's much more difficult to ask yourself honestly if you would have contributed to the suffering of the Jews and to come up with the answer "I don't know".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I sent you red K for being a bad sockpuppet.

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X