Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I hope Josesito Lopez upsets Victor Ortiz....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I hope Josesito Lopez upsets Victor Ortiz....

I always liked Victor Ortiz. I liked the fact that he is different and that he always has a smile on his face. We all know now he had a hard childhood and at the beginning I felt sorry for him. But now I am sick of him. I dont know what happened but I cant stand him anymore. When I watch his recent interviews, you just always have the feeling the dude is gonna start crying at every moment. I got no problem with a man being overcome by emotions once in a while, but Ortiz takes it to a weird, strange and "un-manly" level.
    I mean I respect he can be a warrior in the ring as he showed against Andre Berto, but I just cant stand him anymore. Anyone agrees?
    If I see Ortiz one more time teary eyed when he talks about his childhood I punch that motherf+ker right through the computer in his face

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    I always liked Victor Ortiz. I liked the fact that he is different and that he always has a smile on his face. We all know now he had a hard childhood and at the beginning I felt sorry for him. But now I am sick of him. I dont know what happened but I cant stand him anymore. When I watch his recent interviews, you just always have the feeling the dude is gonna start crying at every moment. I got no problem with a man being overcome by emotions once in a while, but Ortiz takes it to a weird, strange and "un-manly" level.
    I mean I respect he can be a warrior in the ring as he showed against Andre Berto, but I just cant stand him anymore. Anyone agrees?
    If I see Ortiz one more time teary eyed when he talks about his childhood I punch that motherf+ker right through the computer in his face
    While I think one reason they're doing that to create an emotional connection with casual viewers and build some fans from sympathy.... me and you have no idea what he's been through.
    If it hurts, it hurts.... no reason to get mad at him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      While I think one reason they're doing that to create an emotional connection with casual viewers and build some fans from sympathy.... me and you have no idea what he's been through.
      If it hurts, it hurts.... no reason to get mad at him for that.
      dude, its just. My childhood wasnt perfect either but you dont see me running around crying all the time. At first I liked Ortiz, but I just cant stand the way he talks anymore. He talks like a little puppet. I mean the dude takes people's heads off in the ring and he almost starts crying in every interview? Its just too weird for me. its strange and its weird

Comment

Ortiz is the only boxer I know that I dont respekt

Comment

Trees are a very emotional people.

Comment

I don't want Ortiz to win because I want ginger to fight someone from his weight class. Trout to be exact. That's the fight I want. No hard feelings towards Ortiz.

Comment

Honestly I think Ortiz is mentally unstable. He might be bi-polar or something, I dunno, but even though he comes off as a big douche in his interviews, I still can't help but feel a lil bad for him because I really do think he's just mentally out of balance...

With that said, personalities outside the ring REALLY shouldn't matter. I respect Ortiz for what he's done in the ring... minus the blatant headbutt vs Floyd...

Comment

no I don't agree, I do think Ortiz would knock Pacquiao out though

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I don't want Ortiz to win because I want ginger to fight someone from his weight class. Trout to be exact. That's the fight I want. No hard feelings towards Ortiz.
                  No one cares about trout

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    No one cares about trout
                    I do & I know why you don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X