Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley says Floyd & Canelo have EQUAL punching power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley says Floyd & Canelo have EQUAL punching power.

Skip to 1:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL_7Nw3giBA

My apologies for not "embedding" it in the thread. I'm a moron and don't know how to do it.

Comment

Think this thread has already been made.

As far as who hits harder, I'd say in a scientific test with PSI machines, and ESPN dorks analyzing shit to Nth degree, Canelo wins that one.

But timing, pinpoint accuracy, and shots you don't see have there place inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by IKnowBoxing View Post
        My apologies for not "embedding" it in the thread. I'm a moron and don't know how to do it.
        Go to the you tube video, look at the bottom of it where it says share, then hit that and something will pop up that says embed and it has a code you just copy and paste here.

Comment

BTW, I don't think Mosley is a liar, but I have a hard time believing Floyd hits as hard as Canelo.

Comment

nope, canelo hits harder and it's pretty obvious

Comment

its ok to tell the truth shane. floyds check should have already cashed you dont have to talk nice about him anymore

btw your av should be JMM brushing off Pac, not floyd. floyd has never put a finger on manny

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                BTW, I don't think Mosley is a liar, but I have a hard time believing Floyd hits as hard as Canelo.
                I would have to agree ... Mosley also said no one has ever hit him harder than pacquiao has ... Call me crazy but for some reason I just don't believe that

Comment

I believe Shane...no reason for him to be fake on say something thats not true

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    I believe Shane...no reason for him to be fake on say something thats not true
                    I'm sorry I can't when it comes to his fight with pacquiao ... I know forest cotto and Canelo have hit him harder possibly oldh ... Forrest ROCKED him pacquiao never did such a thing I just don't know where a comment like that comes from

Comment

Working...
                    X