No announcement yet.

Lewis Not Coming Back, Vitali Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewis Not Coming Back, Vitali Upset

Lennox Lewis has released a statement to the Associated Press stating that he is not coming back to Boxing.

"I want to reiterate what I said when I retired in February 2004 that I was fortunate to leave the sport on my own terms and that I will be one of the few heavyweight champions in history to retire on top and stay retired," said Lewis. [details]

Mama didn't raise no fool.

Comment

Originally posted by warped
      Mama didn't raise no fool.
      lmao, ha ha ha ha.

He still winds up looking like a fool for saying he was coming back and then chickening out.

Comment

Good for lewis bad for vitali...man but it would have been fun to watch them go at it one more time...

Comment

good for lewis... at least he's one of the few great fighters retiring on his own terms unlike other great champs...

Comment

Vitali Should Be Mad He Want To Fight A Real Man Lewis Aint Going To Win Againist Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by xrhythmxnxbluesx
              good for lewis... at least he's one of the few great fighters retiring on his own terms unlike other great champs...
              Lummox Lewis retired in order to avoid Vitali and he knows if he comes back, Vitali will be waiting. I smell fear.

Comment

he should never have gotten his hopes up. lewis was never coming back.

Comment

Working...
                X