No announcement yet.

aquariums who has one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aquariums who has one

I currently have 4 two in my living room and two in my bedroom,two salt water tanks,and two fresh water tanks,i am seriosly thinking bout starting a coral reef anybody here mess around with aquariums.

Aquaruims are like tvs that you have to feed and it's always on the same ****ing channel....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Aquaruims are like tvs that you have to feed and it's always on the same ****ing channel....
      I love these little fckers,dont know what it is but i never get bored of them i am actually thinking about picking up two more tanks.

Comment

Like 12 years ago i bought an algae eater that was like 2 inches long. Now its over a foot long.

Comment

got 3 one is a big one... but no fish anymore they all ****en died no oxygen... thanks to the stupid brownouts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
            Like 12 years ago i bought an algae eater that was like 2 inches long. Now its over a foot long.
            Hell yea i got a plecostomus in my big tank he is a good 10-12 inches and has to way at least 10 pds the fcker is huge,he is starting to eat my cichlids so i am going to have to do something with him.Maybe put him in the new tank i am getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Witch_King View Post
              got 3 one is a big one... but no fish anymore they all ****en died no oxygen... thanks to the stupid brownouts!!
              That sucks man.

Comment

nah **** that ****, I don't like any animals.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  nah **** that ****, I don't like any animals.
                  Not even dogs bully.

Comment

I should get one of those ****ers in my room

My bitchez would love that ****

then again I dont let my dogs in my house

Comment

Working...
                    X