Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romney: Why Don't Airplane Windows Roll Down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Romney: Why Don't Airplane Windows Roll Down?

This had me in tears

Edit:

Here is the footage,

Last edited by Doctor_Tenma; 09-25-2012, 05:50 AM.

****ing magnets.........

Comment

you do realise obamam thought there was 57 states in america???

Thought that 10 000 people died in a hurraciane that killed 2 people//

i could go on but obama is the worst president ever..

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post

I'm sorry but statistical errors don't equate to,

“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

I mean,

Comment

Lol, pretty funny stuff. . .

But **** I hate the young turks. So ****ing annoying, and libtarded (not liberal, I'm in fact liberal, but they are libtarded). . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Lol, pretty funny stuff. . .

But **** I hate the young turks. So ****ing annoying, and libtarded (not liberal, I'm in fact liberal, but they are libtarded). . .
            I'm dying over here man, some of the comments are hilarious, "He must have been channeling Sarah Palin"

Comment

Never heard the hurricane one but the 57 State comment was a joke made while he was talking about how long the campaign was. Only Republicans found it to be an error that was feasible to make. After all, they did elect Bush!

Comment

Do you actually think a Harvard Lawyer thought there were 57 states in America? Or just made a slip of the tongue

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  I'm dying over here man, some of the comments are hilarious, "He must have been channeling Sarah Palin"

haha yeah man, sometimes it's just ming boggling. It's so funny, but it's also kind of scary that this guy was the governor of a state, and could be the next president.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Never heard the hurricane one but the 57 State comment was a joke made while he was talking about how long the campaign was. Only Republicans found it to be an error that was feasible to make. After all, they did elect Bush!
                    I don't even think Mitt Romney would make the 57 state mistake, even if he doesn't understand the basic concept of air pressure and the lack of oxygen at 30,000ft.

Comment

Working...
                    X