Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd cheat history.. and himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd cheat history.. and himself?

Think about all the greatest fighters in the world.. they're the greatest because of the fights they had. Those moments that you could remember forever.. like the fight mayweather had with coralles. When you see this little kid show signs of greatness by breaking down the monster chico corrales in a perfect fight.

Sure Floyd won the fight, but what did he prove by taking advantage of getting those free shots in and ending the fight before it started?

nothing.

Very true. When a fighter retires we remember them stand out moments forever. Floyd will be remembered as an all time great but this incident will be a little stain on his legacy.

Comment

almost every great fighter would do the exact same thing given the actions of ortiz.

he was throwing huge headbutts
      huge ones.

they had tapped gloves and "made up" more than once
      ortiz kissed mayweather.

once joe cortez says "lets go" you are trying to win that world title

imagine if ortiz did that with marvin hagler?
      carlos monzón?
      aaron pryor?
      even guys not considered rough like ray leonard.

use your tricks
      its a ****ing prizefight. his undefeated record of well over a decade was at stake. ortiz could have just as easily done the very same thing

all the greats would all have taken his head off.

hell, i'm no great, and i would have thrown my hardest punches at him after the first time we shook gloves // made up
      i'd try and win that world title

are you people who are saying anything otherwise even kidding me?

go watch MMA if you want to see guys regiment glove touching.

boxing is an honest to goodness fight
      once you are told to box or "lets go" you are trying to win that world title and protect yourself
      that's your job

Comment

Erik Morales>>>>>>>>>Sucker Punching Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
        X