No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia Talks Further on The Judah Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia Talks Further on The Judah Clash

Angel Garcia, the father/trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia, discusses the upcoming fight with former two-division beltholder Zab Judah. The two sides nearly came to blows during press conference on Saturday afternoon, when Angel and Judah engaged in a heated war of words.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Angel Garcia is very clever, he takes all the pressure off Danny by doing this

Comment

Everybody needs a gimmick these days.

Comment

Angel Garcia > Judah

Comment

Garcia is going to have another spectacular ko zab couldn't handle the truth

Comment

Angel needs to stop talking he's only hurting his kids prospects and his future..you can't come talking all that nonsense into someone's back yard...I really do hope it stays at just words and doesn't escalate further...In fact don't even bother walking around BK period..get your check and keep it moving.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Angel needs to stop talking he's only hurting his kids prospects and his future..you can't come talking all that nonsense into someone's back yard...I really do hope it stays at just words and doesn't escalate further...In fact don't even bother walking around BK period..get your check and keep it moving.
              Sorry but nobody in BK cares enough about Zab to do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                Sorry but nobody in BK cares enough about Zab to do anything about it.
                So you think, so you think..the reality is something completely different. You might wanna do a bit of research on that subject tho.

Comment

nothing to see here. judah is the milk that has expired on the shelf.

Comment

The fight might be in BK (pro Judah crowd) but I wouldn't doubt that come fight night there will be just as many Garcia supporters as there are for Zab... Can't really say anyone has the home field advantage.

Comment

Working...
                    X