• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VulgarTheClown (21)

What a waste of a 21st birthday.

Happy Birthday!

What a waste of life and air.

Comment

go get drunk. because it's the cool thing to do when you turn 21, you suck and are a loser if you don't.

Comment

oh yeah, every day after be sure to get drunk and tell everybody online that you are in the process of doing so or already have. that's also cool.

Comment

Allison, all your revalation taking place in threads about me....its...its touching! You have finally realized that you are in fact a waste. thank god for that. now be so kind and kill yourself. you have made your realization and i hope you die so please don't make me wait.

Comment

My 21st B-day I went to east st.louis to the strip clubs....from what my friends tell me I had a good time

Comment

You know, I'm assuming you took your time with that post, because the grammar wasn't half bad. You really do impress me sometimes and I feel bad that you'll never have any friends or **** a women who doesn't have an adams apple in your whole pathetic life. Now get on back out to your new birthday aviary.

Comment

then I stuck a live chicken up my ass and danced around on the tables

Comment

Originally posted by Allison
                  You know, I'm assuming you took your time with that post, because the grammar wasn't half bad. You really do impress me sometimes and I feel bad that you'll never have any friends or **** a women who doesn't have an adams apple in your whole pathetic life. Now get on back out to your new birthday aviary.
                  i laughed at that, but what sucks is, it describes me too. lksdjfskljflk34jkjfl3kj3sdfdvcbvbcvbgfhtyji76k6767 kk77rsd356235dssdfgdfgdfgdfbcvbcvb

Comment

Dude, all your 21st means is the countdown to death and the realization that bars get lame real fast.

sorry to kill the mood. Oh wait, Allison already did that.

Comment

Working...
                    X