No announcement yet.

Starting to see white girls with ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to see white girls with ass.

I am an equal opportunity lover, skinny or fat, light skinned or black. Anyway, recently I have started to see evolution in action. Loads of white girls around my ways now appear to have developed nice, curvy ass.

I dont like huge, flabby ass, but good curves like all men of color admire. Anyway, it is a good look. I like girls with a big booty, and seems evolution has decided all should follow suit.

They got to have some sista in them.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      They got to have some sista in them.
      I'm bout to put some brotha in them.

Comment

White women have always had great asses. Did you just come from another planet or what?

Comment

You see it a lot in the South. I'm starting to see it quite a bit out here in Vegas now also. It makes sense here, cause white guys don't date white girls around here it seems. Looks like the white dudes are after the mexican and asian girls. Black guys are railing white girls like it's in season. lmao

Comment

Where you been the last 20 years. Nina Hartley had the best ass in **** and she's been at it since the 80s, the white woman that don't got it is because they don't have the right lifestyle or diet or genes.

Comment

Sent'em my why, money.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Where you been the last 20 years. Nina Hartley had the best ass in **** and she's been at it since the 80s, the white woman that don't got it is because they don't have the right lifestyle or diet or genes.
                She's a Jewess mate.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                  I am an equal opportunity lover, skinny or fat, light skinned or black. Anyway, recently I have started to see evolution in action. Loads of white girls around my ways now appear to have developed nice, curvy ass.

I dont like huge, flabby ass, but good curves like all men of color admire. Anyway, it is a good look. I like girls with a big booty, and seems evolution has decided all should follow suit.
                  Oh I doubt as equal opportunity as I am.

Comment

Spray = Don JuanDeMarco

Comment

Working...
                    X