Collapse
No announcement yet.

any of you loungers confident in Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of you loungers confident in Froch?

I got three billion on Ward if anybody wants the bet.

dang homie, lol
    I feel that the fight will be close, with Ward winning

But I wouldnt put money on it, not 3 bills

Comment

I notice that their are a lot of fans picking Froch to over-power Ward and knock him out. I think that outcome is very unlikely. I just want somebody to put their money where their mouth is.

Comment

Ward is favourite for a reason.

I expect Ward to win UD.

Froch late KO would be the best end result.

Comment

no bet, rich guy? my 3 bill to your 2 bill?

Comment

Taylor had froch hurt pretty bad

not sure if this is the right vid, since I can not see youtube vids on youtube, but I can see them when they are posted here, lol IDK something to do with the PC's here at work

Edit* nope not the right vid, but still, JT hadnt had a KO since 05, 4 years before facing Froch, I think any fighter with Speed (like A D) would give him trouble , Plus Ward has better Skills, when is the fight again?
            Last edited by bigdlb12; 06-28-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Froch will destroy your boy blud

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                Taylor had froch hurt pretty bad

not sure if this is the right vid, since I can not see youtube vids on youtube, but I can see them when they are posted here, lol IDK something to do with the PC's here at work

Edit* nope not the right vid, but still, JT hadnt had a KO since 05, 4 years before facing Froch, I think any fighter with Speed (like A D) would give him trouble , Plus Ward has better Skills, when is the fight again?
                taylor was also the only one who has ever knocked down pavlik and wouldve been the first to stop lacy in the mid rounds had he not carried him

dont compare taylor to ward...taylor was a much stronger and talented fighter than most people give him credit for nowadays

panda's picking ward by UD too but thats because he's multidimensional and somewhat slick...froch doesnt do as well against slick fighters

Comment

Wanna bet a 100 mill? I got Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    I got three billion on Ward if anybody wants the bet.
                    Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                    I notice that their are a lot of fans picking Froch to over-power Ward and knock him out. I think that outcome is very unlikely. I just want somebody to put their money where their mouth is.
                    Green K, ASAP!

Originally posted by SKULL DUCKED View Post
                    Froch will destroy your boy blud
                    Himler's back

Comment

Working...
                    X