Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'm There To End Andre Berto's Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'm There To End Andre Berto's Career!

Victor Ortiz is (29-3-2, 22KOs) gearing up for his rematch with Andre Berto (28-1, 22KOs) on June 23rd at the Staples Center is Los Angeles, CA. Both combatants put on a fight of the year in their first bout and both seem eager to get in the ring again. Ortiz won the first meeting, in April 2011, with a twelve round unanimous decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

He's a tree, and he's going to fall on Berto's leg.

Comment

schooled? wasn't close at all?

hmm.

Comment

If there was one fighter that I would really like to fight it is Victor ortiz.
        He really rubs me the wrong way.

No wonder floyd tried to choke him and decided to sucker punch him.

No wonder why he got into so many street fights as a kid his whole persona literally screams punch me hard in the face.

He annoys me so much that i get of watching replays of maidana knocking him out and making him quit on his ass.

He is to me like the minigolf clown is to adam sandler in Happy Gilmore
        Last edited by 110110110; 04-17-2012, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Bertos looking kinda chunky. He blows up between fights like a mug. I still think he kicks Ortiz' a$$ but he should really be fighting at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            Bertos looking kinda chunky. He blows up between fights like a mug. I still think he kicks Ortiz' a$$ but he should really be fighting at 154.
            based on what? the fact berto continues to regress each fight and the fact

that ortiz just fought the best boxer in the last 20 years earning experience

and skills?

ortiz knocks berto out cleanly

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
              based on what? the fact berto continues to regress each fight and the fact

that ortiz just fought the best boxer in the last 20 years earning experience

and skills?

ortiz knocks berto out cleanly
              Berto fought 1 round in over a year last time and still gave Ortiz all he can handle. I dont think Ortiz' chin will hold up over 12 rounds this time. Call it a huntch or maybe I just dont like Ortiz, even though I think hes a good boxer.

Comment

I don't know what it is but I really can't stand Ortiz for some reason. I like watching the guy in the ring but his whole personality/persona really annoys me for some reason and I can't put my finger on it.

Should be an awesome fight again though.

Comment

What is with this whole tree thing? And I think Victor is over looking Berto just like Berto was over looking him in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Victor Ortiz is (29-3-2, 22KOs) gearing up for his rematch with Andre Berto (28-1, 22KOs) on June 23rd at the Staples Center is Los Angeles, CA. Both combatants put on a fight of the year in their first bout and both seem eager to get in the ring again. Ortiz won the first meeting, in April 2011, with a twelve round unanimous decision.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    I don't really care [what Berto does], I'm there to end Berto's career, so I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                    X