No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Stops Brian Nielsen in Denmark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Evander Holyfield Stops Brian Nielsen in Denmark

Copenhagen, Denmark - Former four time heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield (44-10-2, 29KOs) stopped Brian Nielsien (63-3, 43KOs) in the tenth round of the fight at Koncerthuset. Holyfield pushed Nielsen into a corner and battered him with combinations until the referee stopped the contest. Nielsen was fighting for the first time since 2002. The output of Holyfield was more fresher and much better than his previous ring outing against Sherman Williams in January, where the 48-year-old Holyfield took some punishment. The 46-year-old Nielsen will likely head back into retirement. [Click Here To Read More]

So..........

Comment

lol "nielsen will likely head back into retirement". nah holyfield is doing something fairly impressive here; ever since his robbery against valuev. lol i swear i would pick holyfield over david haye.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Copenhagen, Denmark - Former four time heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield (44-10-2, 29KOs) stopped Brian Nielsien (63-3, 43KOs) in the tenth round of the fight at Koncerthuset. Holyfield pushed Nielsen into a corner and battered him with combinations until the referee stopped the contest. Nielsen was fighting for the first time since 2002. The output of Holyfield was more fresher and much better than his previous ring outing against Sherman Williams in January, where the 48-year-old Holyfield took some punishment. The 46-year-old Nielsen will likely head back into retirement. [Click Here To Read More]
        Awesome stuff, I knew holy could do it, he is ready for Klitschko.

Evander tko Wlad in round 4..... let's get it on

But, interesting to hear that he looked a lot sharper than he did against Tank.

And that he had enough left in round 10 to put Nielsien away.

Grand-dad's aye ?

Don't fuk with them

Comment

Holyfield needs to fight someone in the top 10 and if he wins then go for the championship one more time and win or lose retire. I know that hungry will never die in him he got that warrior instinct only a select few in boxing has it.

Comment

David Haye won't want to fight Evander, he'll either avoid him or retire. Holyfield will have to win vacated titles me thinks, no way the reigning champs managersw let them in the ring with Evander.

Comment

"Back into retirement."

Says it all..

Comment

Holyfield did beat Valuev but they stole it from him. I wouldn't mind seeing him get another title shot, he can certainly do as well as the Sosnowskis and Shannon Briggs of the world.

Comment

They're running scared though, Holyfield might turn back the clock and he as good as when he beat Bowe. Then the Klits would **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    lol "nielsen will likely head back into retirement". nah holyfield is doing something fairly impressive here; ever since his robbery against valuev. lol i swear i would pick holyfield over david haye.

Holyfield really needs to retire. Enough is enough and someone like David Haye would kill him.

Comment

Working...
                    X